Chapter 7: buy a better humor

Today was the day, they where going shopping. Or well, Tommy isn't planning on shopping. He doesn't know if he actually is allowed to buy something.

And the he doesn't even have money, so how is he supposed to buy something?

Tommy tiredly went up from his bed, he got ready and went down to the kitchen. The blond kid actually got a pretty decent sleep today. It's 10:53am and it is time to make breakfast for the family.

The past 2 days have just been Tommy cleaning everywhere and making food, then the family trying to bond with him, desperate to get Tommy out of his bad habits.

They family doesn't realize how hard it is to fix something broken. Maybe some things will stay unfixable and you've just got to move on and buy a new one. Right?

Tommy was pouring the pancake mix into the pan as he heard the same old heavy footsteps as always.

"AGHHHH DO I SMELL PANCAKES?!" Shouted Wilbur as he stood at the last step on the stairs.

"Good morning, Wilbur." Tommy greeted as he took out the jam and honey to have on the pancakes.

"GOOD MORNING," Wilbur said with a smile as he sat down and started to eat. "You excited to go shopping?" Continued Wilbur.

Tommy didn't know what to answer, cause honestly he didn't really care.

"Yeah.. are you?" Asked Tommy.

"Yep, I'm gonna buy a new set clothes." Said Wilbur with a lot of excitement in his voice.

"He means 'a lot of clothes'." Commented Techno, who had been standing in the kitchen for god knows how long.

"GAHH!" Screamed Wilbur, "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT TECHNO!" Said Wilbur annoyed.

Tommy just froze, he tensed up. He could feel how he started to get away from reality. "Nonononono" mumbled Tommy, he can't get a flashback now!

It was to late, the little blur of the reality was gone and the new reality is here, the reality of homes.

!𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞!
"TOMMY!" Shouted the man at the dinning table. It was morning and Tommy had just made breakfast for his foster parent.

"Yes, sir?" Asked the blond boy as he came running into the dinning room.
He was 𝒕𝒆𝒏, and he stood besides the man with his hands folded on his back 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚.

"What the HELL is THIS?!" The man screamed, harshly pushing away the table to making himself stand. Towering over the blond kid.

Tommy didn't respond. Because how hard he tried, the words didn't make it's way out.

"ANSWER ME BRAT!" Screamed the man as hr threw Tommy to the floor. He blond kid hitting his head to the table in the process.

"It— It's food, sir." Answered Tommy as he backed up out from the table.

"THIS is NOT food!" The man hissed out. "YOU WHERE SUPPOSED GO MAKE ME BREAKFAST. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"
Shouted the man as he rose his fist to Tommy. The hit landing perfectly on his hand since the blond had put his arms up to his face to protect himself.

It hurt, it hurt so, 𝒔𝒐 much.

"I'm so sorry sir! I'll make something better  i swear!" Tommy responder backing even further away.

The man didn't seem pleased enough with Tommy's poor excuse.

He grabbed Tommy's arm. Pulled him up and pushed him against he wall.
And everything started spinning lightly.