4.

Chapter four | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

5:57 am

I woke up early from the sun beaming through my curtains. I turn to my slide to see Riley sound asleep on the floor. Since I'm suspended I'll be at home all day. Boring.

I get out of bed and head to the kitchen to get some breakfast started because why not. I walk to the fridge to grab eggs, milk, cheese and bacon from the freezer. I turn the stove on and grab a pan and pour a little bit of vegetable oil in it.

After the grease warmed up I grabbed a bowl and spoon to mix the eggs in. I crack four eggs and pour a little bit of milk in it. I grabbed the cheese and ripped it into pieces before adding it to eggs. I add a little bit of black pepper and salt before pouring into the hot pan. I stir the mixture before it forms.

I grab a plate and put the eggs on it. After I cleaned the pan and fried six pieces of bacon. I set the island and put the food on the plates and sat the drinks down.

***
6:05 am

Riley finally woke up and came down stairs.

"Good morning sleepy head." I say pinching his cheeks

"Morning gorgeous." He says kissing my nose

"I made breakfast." I say clapping my hands

He looks down at me with a smile before digging into his food.

After we ate he got up to wash the dishes even though I told him it was fine. I turn to hear foot steps to see my mom and dad.

"Roslyn don't be rude and introduce us." They both say

"Mom, dad Riley. Riley mom and dad." I say annoyed

"You better take care of my daughter boy." My dad

"We're just friends." I tell my dad

"Just friends." Riley scoffs

"Yes just friends." I grit

"It was a pleasure meeting you both. I gotta get home and change clothes." Riley says

Both of my parents smile at Riley.

"Thanks for letting me stay ." Riley says

"No problem." I say walking him to the door

"My place today?" He asks

"Yea." I say

"Bye Roslyn." He says getting in his car

"Bye Oakley." I say closing the door

***
2:56 pm

All day it have been me crying nonstop. It's like I'm going into that whole again. I was almost a month clear but I started cutting again. I feel so hopeless and lost. I try to keep a smile on my face to cover up the hurt and pain. It's working. Not a single person asked if I am okay. Not even my parents.

Riley

R.O - My house at 3:40?

R.E - Yea. I'll start getting ready.

R.O - See you then.

Read 2:28 PM

***

I walk into my closet into my closet to find a grayish brown cropped shirt and my light brown joggers. I grab my tan slides to wear. I grab my matching hoodie to my joggers and slip it on.

For hair and make up my hair is in a bun and make up just lip gloss

I walk downstairs with my phones and keys before walking out the door locking it. I get into my car and start to play music driving to Riley's house.

***
3:35 pm

Surprisingly I got to Riley's house five minutes early even though I may have stopped at Starbucks. I actually haven't talked to Gloria in a few days. Normally she would call me but that's okay.

I park my car and get out and knock on the door waiting for someone answer. After minutes I knocked again that blonde bitch I beat up at school answered.

***
A/N
short chapter I wanted to get a chapter out today !
(if there is any misspellings let me know please!)

***A/Nshort chapter I wanted to get a chapter out today ! (if there is any misspellings let me know please!)