15.

Chapter fifteen | Riley

   *Don't forget to comment and vote!*

8:58 am

I have a feeling Roslyn is really pissed with me. She didn't even celebrate her birthday she just came back to the hotel after she cried the whole walk back and went to sleep. She didn't say a word to me.

I didn't invite her parents nor my mom did. They just showed up I was shocked myself and from the looks of my mom face she was shocked too. I am sorry but I fucking hate her mom. Most likely when she wakes up she isn't going to say shit to me.

I decided so we won't fight to go for a walk. Because if I ma be honest I am terrified of Roslyn when she is mad or on her you know girl thingy.

***
Roslyn

My fucking birthday was ruined. On top of that Riley dumbass didn't even say shit he just stood there like a fucking bitch. Like who the fuck doesn't be in their child's life for weeks the suddenly shows up? Like bitch what. Anyways fuck it.

I've been thinking still if what I want in the future half of me wants to be a Pediatrician then the other half wants to be a Lawyer. I do have the money for it but I don't fucking know.

This whole fucking life thing is nothing but bullshit. Like what the fuck is even the reason if we're gonna die anyways. Just what if. Never mind.

***
⚠︎︎ Self Harm / Suicide Attempt ⚠︎︎

I've never really found my self pretty or anything. I mean why would I when all my parents tell me that I am shit and they wish I was never born.

It's so fucking hard having to hold this in by myself. It's like nobody in this fucking world never gives a shit about you unless you're dead.

Yea, yea suicide isn't the best way out but why keep fighting? Why keep holding the shit in?

***

I look around to see i'm in a hospital bed. I can't move. I don't feel anything. I feel drugged. Everything is blurry.

After I made movement doctors came rushing in.

"She awake." I hear a nurse say

"Oh my gosh Roslyn we thought we lost you. Don't you ever do anything like that again do you hear me." My mom says hold my hand

I just look at her and start to cry.

"Oh baby it's okay, it's okay." She says

"It's always my fault. I should have died." I say

I look down to my arm to see my cuts. I remembered I was in the bathroom cutting my arm. Then I went for a medicine cabinet I took a hand full of pills and collapsed.

***

I jump from my thoughts hearing the door close. I see Riley walk in with flowers. Here we go again.

"Roslyn. I'm sorry for how last night went. I didn't even know they were coming. I promise if I knew I would have told you. I tell you everything." He says

"Mhm." I say bluntly

"Roslyn I promise we can do anything you want to today. It's still your birthday weekend." Riley goes on saying

"Anything?" I question

"Anything love." He says

"What about DisneyWorld? And after when we get back we can maybe you know...fuck?" I say

"The first part yes and the last part we'll have to see." He says grinning

"Be right back." I say running to the bathroom to shower

Since we're going to DisneyWorld I'm gonna wear my Mickey Mouse shirt with some red dunks and ripped blue jeans. I never wear make up so we're just gonna wear lashes and put some sunscreen on.

I'm thinking to put my hair back into a slick back ponytail. I think that's what we're gonna do.

I walk back into the room to see Riley in a similar outfit as me. We sure do think alike huh.

"You look beautiful as always." He says tilting my head up to his

"No I don't." I say

"Roslyn Elodie Eden. Don't play with me now you are beautiful as can be my love." He says

"I guess." I say rolling my eyes

Our heads start to move closer and closer then our lips touch for a second.

"Housekeeping!" I hear on the other side of the door

"Great." I say

"Let's head out my love grab your things." Riley says

I walk over to grab my phone and airpods and wallet.

We walk to open the door then the lady walks in without saying a word. Rude. She ain't a boss ass bitch. She's a trashy hoe.

We close the door and walk to the elevator to head out.

***
A/N
Thoughts on Stranger Things V2?
But anyways Turn around and look at what you seee-

Me after V2 :

Me after V2 :

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.