28.

Chapter twenty-eight | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

one month later

Today is the day we find out the gender. We invited a small amount of family. Ross and Leilani drove up. Riley aunts cousins and uncles are coming. I decided to invite Gloria and her family just because they have done a lot for me. Also Riley's friends are coming.

I'm finishing getting dressed. I have this pink dress that shows my bump and white heels. Riley's wearing a blue polo shirt with his white pants and blue dunks. I add my accessories and put on my perfume. 

I head down stairs and into the backyard to greet and thank everyone for coming. We sit around and play games for a while. One of the games Riley had to guess my pregnancy weight which was fun. At the table we had a box of envelopes and papers so everyone could write something to the baby so he or she can look back on the memories.

We were gifted a bassinet. I am so grateful for. We also were gifted more diapers. Hallelujah. We finally got around to eating and then it was time to
pop the cannons and see what our baby is. I'm so nervous already.

Me and Riley get the cannons and prepare to pop them. Madi's recording like always well everyone is.

"Count down from five, four, three two one alright" I say

"Five, four, three, two, one!" Everyone chants

It's a...girl I turn to Riley jumping up and down screaming. He look at me like he's finna cry from happiness.

"We're getting our little princesses Roslyn." He says looking to my eyes smiling

"We're getting our princess." I say

I hug him tight and go straight to Ross, Lelani and Madi.

"I'm gonna have a granddaughter." Madi screams

"Congratulations." Ross and Lelani says hugging me and Riley

"Thank you. She's going to have to best uncle and aunt I know it." I say smiling

I turn around to wrap my arm around Riley but I see the two people I hate most. Why the hell are they here. I didn't even invite them. How do they know where Riley live?

"Congrats sweetie." My mom says trying to hug me

"Why are y'all here." I say

"We didn't want to miss our daughters gender reveal." They both say

"Mom. Dad?" Ross says walking closer

"Who's he?" Das says actually confused

"Don't even try to act like y'all don't know him. He's clearly your son you've neglected his whole like." I say

"It's okay Roslyn." Ross says patting my back

"I don't have time for you both. Stressing of son bull shit isn't with risking my baby's health." I say walking past them both

Me and Riley make our way to the microphone to thank everyone for coming and thanks for the gifts. Around thirty minutes later everyone is gone. How fucked up can they be?

***
A/N
sorry for the short ass chapter, hopefully the christmas chapter or christmas eve one is out tm or on christmas!! (i would've wrote more but i'm tired)

***A/N sorry for the short ass chapter, hopefully the christmas chapter or christmas eve one is out tm or on christmas!! (i would've wrote more but i'm tired)