5.

Chapter five | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

I stood there in shock staring at her. Please don't let it be what I think. Riley came in behind her fixing his pants. My mouth drop.

"Oh so this what we are doing now Riley?" She says

"Hey girl look it's not what it seems I'm just here to help him study." I say

"It's not girl. I actually have a name and it is Atia." She says

"Well Atia I'am not here to argue." I say calmly

"You know what fuck you both. You both might as well fuck each other." She says pushing pass me

"It's not even like that you never give anybody time to explain Atia!" Riley says

"Hey you know what I'll just go home." I say walking pass him

I walk to my car door and unlock it. I sit all my things on the passenger side before getting in and starting my car. Riley is just standing there in shock. I give him a side smile and leave.

***
4:20 pm

I got home and sat my things in my room before running downstairs to make something to eat. I'm thinking about queso cheese and dortitos. I look through the pantry grabbing the doritos and I look in the fridge to find out we don't have any queso. I walk back upstairs grabbing my phone keys and wallet to head to the store.

I walk in target promising myself to only get queso.

I drive back home with my bags. I ended up buying more than queso but I have an good excuse. Ms.Period decided to visit while I was in the store. So I had to buy more pads and me some snacks of course and starbucks. No wonder I've been mean lately.

***
5:59 pm

Since tomorrow is like Friday I can go back to school finally. I finished making my queso and head to my room to watch a movie. After thirty minutes of watching the movie my phone keeps blowing up. I ignore it and continue watching my movie. I hear a knock at my window. I get out of bed to go see what it is. It's pouring raining so why would someone be at my window?

I pull my curtain back to see Riley soaking wet from the rain. I open my window up to let him in.

"What the fuck are you doing here Riley." I say

"I-i was thinking Roslyn." He says

"Thinking of what Riley." I say

"I was thinking about you Roslyn." He says coming closer to my lips

"Riley I don't know what's up with you but you need to stop now." I say

"I can't I am madly in love with you okay. I've always been I've pushed my self more and more away from you knowing damn well you are the love of my life Roslyn." He says

"N-no Im not. If I was you would be fucking Atia don't you think huh?" I say pushing him away from me on the verge of tears.

Fuck my hormones are not helping with shit.

"Roslyn please forgive me. Forgive how I use to treat you please." He begs

"I-i don't know Riley." I say walking into my closet grabbing pillows and blanket

"Here you sleep on the floor it's raining to bad for you to drive." I say laying the blankets and pillows down

"Thanks." He says

I take my bowl and chips downstairs sitting my brown in the sink and putting my chips back in the pantry.

I walk back into my room. Riley is sitting on my bed watching T.V. I go in my closet to change into some pjs.

I go down the hall into the guest closet to grab him some boxers, shirt and joggers. I walk back into my room.

"Take your clothes off." I tell him

"What- we are not having sex Roslyn." He says

"Of course we aren't dumbass you're soaking wet and I have you more clothes." I say

"Oh." He says.

I watch as he takes his shirt off revealing his abs and muscles. Not gonna like it's kinda turning me on.

"I don't need a shirt." He says walking into my bathroom changing into the joggers and boxers

I smile at him awkwardly. I walk over and get into my bed turning my lights off.

He walks back into my room getting ready to lay on the floor.

"Hey you can sleep up here I know it's probably uncomfortable down there." I say

"You sure?"

"Yea." I say pull the cover back for him.

"Thank you." he says

"Welcome Oakley." I say smiling

I don't know what it was but a couple minutes later something went through my body. I turned to face him looking at his lips then his eyes. He looks at me with that attractive ass smirk. I look at him again.

I feel his thumb pulling my lips to his. He smashes his lips onto mine. I started to moan feeling his tongue on mine. I was now on top of him leaving love marks all down his neck. Feeling him do the same to me.

"I have feelings for you Roslyn." He says kissing me once again.

I just stare at him in shock.

***
A/N
Sup humans

***A/NSup humans