23.

Chapter twenty-three | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

*Flash Back*

I got bored and downloaded this app. It was an ad. After hours of swiping I matched with this one guy. His named sounded familiar. Riley Oakley. I know that name sounds familiar.

Me and him talked for hours until we got tired and fell asleep. I woke up to a good morning text from him. Why am I catching feelings. He is really sweet though. I haven't showed my face yet. It's because every time I start to talk to a white guy they ghost me.

It's hard being the color I am trying to find love for once. It's either their parents are racist freaks or it's either I am not their type.

I've grown up hating myself because of the color of my skin. It was always the little Ms blonde white girls. They've always talked down on me they would always bully me because I was darker than the rest of them.

***

It's been a few days since me and this Riley dude. I may sound crazy but I am kinda Falling For Him. To find out he's actually in my grade and we have all of the same classes.

I told you I knew that name sounded familiar. Riley isn't the same like he's is in person. In person he's a dick. And online he's like a kind loving boy. He's told me a lot about himself. I really like him.

*Flash Back Over*

***

Me and Riley are at the park. We decided to come and just clear our minds. I am still very scared to tell Madi. I know she would understand.

"When are we going to tell her." Riley says

"I- i Riley I don't know when I'm scared okay. I'am scared of being judged." I say

He looks at me with a side smile.

"Riley do you not understand that I will be the talk of the town and possibly the whore of school just because I got knocked up." I say

"You won't because it's my fault." He says

"It's not Riley I was the one who didn't take the birth control." I say grabbing his hand

"It is my fault." He says sniffing

"I ruined our future Roslyn." He say falling into my chest

"No you didn't. This baby will do nothing but bring us happiness I know she or he will." I say

"Yea." He say

"Don't keep beating yourself up." I say wiping his creeks

He looks at me and smile. He gets up and goes down to my little belly that's already starting to show.

"Just know Mommy and Daddy will love you no matter what." He says kissing my belly

I look at him and smile. I can feel the tension between us. But in the middle of the park may now be the best place you know.