17.

Chapter seventeen | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

12:58 pm

It's been a few hours since you know. The parent drama. That's doesn't matter anyways. Well we set the dinner for around two at a fancy restaurant just around the block. Also reservations are set to around two thirty.

I've decided that I'm gonna wear a red slick dress with matching heels.

For my hair I'm just going to wear it straight

For my hair I'm just going to wear it straight. Oh did I mention Riley is still sound asleep. He decided oh well since I just woke up and now I'm gonna go back to sleep. Which now we're gonna be late.

"RILEY." I yell hitting him in the head with a pillow

"What. Huh." He says

"Buddy boy look what time it is get up and get ready." I say

"You're always bossy." He says

"But you listen to me right?" I say

He gets out of bed rolling his eyes. He acts more like a girl than me...

***
2:20 pm

We just left left the hotel only having ten minutes to make it. Because someone couldn't find their shoes. I should beat his ass to be honest. We make it to this big fancy restaurant. We walk in to find out where our table is. We make it to the back to meet my brother. Well my "possible brother" and his girlfriend.

"We're glad you both could make it." He says getting up hugging me and shaking Riley's hand

His girlfriend gets up to hug me and and Riley. We order our food ate and talked for while before I started to ask questions.

"So do you live here?" I ask

"Yeah probably after this summer were gonna move to Panama maybe." He says

"Omg that's great that's where we live right now." I say

"That's amazing." He says

"Have you spoken to mom and dad lately?" He asks

"Actually this morning she busted into our hotel room making lies talking about oh you don't have a brother knowing damn well if we get a DNA test it's gonna come back 99.9% that's we're siblings." I say

"True." He says

"We should actually hang around more we'll try to plan a trip over Christmas break maybe to come back." I say

"That's amazing." He says

"I guess we should get going." I say

"Alrighty, Love you. I know we just met and stuff but. Love you and be good okay." He says

"I love you too." I say hugging him tearing up a little

We pull away from our hug and say our goodbyes. Me and Riley finally walk out the restaurant getting into the car driving back to the hotel. The ride back was pretty quiet. We got back around five thirty ish. We kinda went shopping.

Because my parents still have me linked to their credit card so I helped them out. Let's say we spent over five thousand dollars. Anyways we leave things for the way back home in the car and things we need we bring back in. 

I am still tryna convince this man to take me to a strip club to test him. But the answer is "no". Lame ass bitch. Anyways child we also went to get a Plan B just you know incase the pill didn't work. But when we get back home I have an appointment to get more birth control pills. Since a sluty bitch took mines. I hope that hoe get fucking ran over or something. Or I might do it hell.

***
A/N
short chapter, i think i might have broke my arm or something and i'm in pain 😭 but hope you enjoyed !

***A/Nshort chapter, i think i might have broke my arm or something and i'm in pain 😭 but hope you enjoyed !