25.

Chapter twenty-five | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

The first quarter has started. I changed out of my dress and heels into some ripped jeans Riley's hoodie and my dunks. To be honest I don't ever pay attention to the game I just admire this one boy.

I catch one of the cheerleaders cheering for him a little to hard. I get up and start yelling his name saying how much I love him and he's the best boyfriend ever. She gives me the stink eye and rolls her eyes. Who the fuck she think she is?

I love to admire how Riley looks with his glasses. He's just the most handsome boy i've ever met on top of that he's all mine.

The second quarter starts and we're winning 26-12. Riley's in the game and he makes a touchdown of course I am the extra girlfriend who goes crazy. I have been having more night sickness than morning.

Minutes goes by and it's half time. I make my why to the stairs where the football players come up to go into the locker room for half time. I see my handsome boy. He takes his helmet off to kiss me. I fix his glasses for him and smile. Man am I lucky to have him.

He walks of into the locker room after blowing me a kiss. I swear once I marry this man I will keep him forever. I make my way back to Madi but I get stopped my Gloria. This bitch.

"Uh hey." She says

"Hi." I says with no emotion

"How's the baby been?" She asks

"Pretty good." I say

"Oh that's good." She says

"Yep." I say

"Gloria I have to go." I say

"Okay nice seeing you." She says

I nod my head and walk off. What a bitch. I hope she doesn't expect me talking to her again because hell no. She literally told me she wish I died.

Anyways enough of that I sit down and talk to Madi about possible baby names. I can't say to much. But I've started to fell a little nauseous and I get up and go the bathroom to handle it.

Madi offers to come but I tell her I'll be fine. I get to the bathroom and nothing happens. So I just  walk off. Halftime is over and the football players are headed out. I make my way over to Riley and wish him good luck again. I kiss him goodbye and go back to Madi.

Not gonna like I forgot how far along I am. Yea... Great way to start off parenting. Third quarter had started. We're winning.

***
10:36 pm

The game is over and we won. I am really proud of Riley. Me and Riley are laying down discussing the future. I start talking about college and he goes quite.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing it's just I want to be here for you and the baby whenever I can you know." He says

"Riley you do enough for us already. You got a job on top of playing football. We couldn't ask for nothing more." I say kissing him

"You know I love you Roslyn." He says

"I know." I say with a cheeky smile

"Say it back." He says

"Say what?" I say

"Roslyn." He says

"Riley." I say smiling

"Fine I love you too." I say laughing

He looks at me and smile. I love admiring his beautiful face. He makes me feel safe always. I am getting sleepy so I get under the blanket and start to doze off.

***
Long time no see ... bitchesss hope you enjoyed the short chapter, life's been hell and i just recently went through something sooo fuck that , ITS MY MOTHA FUCKING BIRTHDAY MONTH HOESSSS ilyasm !!

 bitchesss hope you enjoyed the short chapter, life's been hell and i just recently went through something sooo fuck that , ITS MY MOTHA FUCKING BIRTHDAY MONTH HOESSSS ilyasm !!