34.

Chapter thirty-four | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

We're two months or less away from the baby's arrival. We finished nursery, and we're preparing for finals next week. I've been in more pain due to the fact my due date is just around the corner. I'm extremely excited yet terrified still.

Riley have been going to the gym more often and working like crazy for me i've took a maternity leave from my job. I've been cleaning around the house and getting the hospital bag ready with my clothes and things.

I've been studying for these finals and picking out our prom color. I'm thinking like a green but not a ugly green. If not green salmon pink. Anyways Riley's at work he's probably at the gym too.

No telling he's so secretive. I finished studying and decided I wanted to fix some things in the baby's room. I still can't believe it's been over a month since we've been living here. Time does fly.

I fix her closet around and other things. Being seven months pregnant ain't no joke when it comes to standing up. I barley could make it down the stairs at school about a week ago.

I've gotten so big now. We did have a maternity shoot a couple weeks back. Like I can't even put my shoes on Riley has too. I be out of breath and everything.

We haven't been able to have sex since the doctor said since i've been having shortness a breathe a lot isn't so good. Boring. Like girl you don't know what that man does to me.

***
It's around eight at night and I hear the door close. I get up and walk into the living room to see Riley. "Missed me?" He asks

"Duh i've been bored all day." I say grabbing his arms

"Damn you're strong now." I say smirking

"Roslyn don't do that you know what the doctor said." He says

"What you mean." I say

"Don't play with me." He says

"Okay." I say walking back into our room and laying down

"I've been thinking." I say looking at hun while he's changing clothes

"Thinking about what." He asks

"I think I want this to be a all natural birth with no epidural or anything." I say

"Why you say that." He asks

"I don't know I just feel like I'd rather feel the pain of bring something joyful into the world." I say

"If that's what you want i'm with you." He says getting into bed

"Goodnight." I says

"Goodnight." He says kissing me

***

Todays the day we go prom dress shopping. I don't care this baby is staying inside me until prom is over. She is not finna ruin my senior prom. Like Ms.Girl show up sometime later.

We're on the way to our nearest dress and suit store. We've made an agreement on salmon pink. I walk into the store with Riley and headed over to the suits while I tried to find my dress and heels. Should I be wearing heels?

Nope. Do I care? Nope. I found this one dress that I really love. I found this one dress that was a satin salmon pink. I ask the lady to get the dress for and I try it on. It has a cross over back, and a flowy train.

I am in love with it. I walk over to show him. "Riley look." I say

"You look so beautiful." He says holding my belly

"Thank you handsome." I say

"Ima go get fitted and I'll beet you up front." He say

"Okay." I say

I go back over where the lady is for her to finish getting the dress size fixed. She finished and I picked out these white heels. I headed up front to pay while Riley's getting the last few touches of his suit done. 

Ten minutes later he finally finished buying his suit and everything and we stop by to get some food and head home.

***
A/N
almost at the end guys

***A/Nalmost at the end guys