36.

Chapter thirty-six | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

Rosaline is now a month old. She's grown a lot she looks just like Riley a little bit. I was elected Valedictorian for my graduating class so I have to give a speech. Riley and I both got into National Honors Society. I am so proud of us.

So yes that day has finally come it's graduation day. Riley's in Rosaline's room changing her diaper and what not. I'm finishing pumping her milk while Madi and mom and dad are in the living room.

I've done my hair and now I'm putting on my cap and gown and cords and what not. I go get Rosaline so Riley can finish getting ready. Madi is in the living room so I take her to Rosaline while I finish up her diaper bag. "Cant believe we did it." Riley says

"Me neither." I say taking Madi Rosaline's bag they start to head out to get some good seats

We finish up around a hour later and head to the schools football field. I walk on stage and start to prepare for my speech. "Good evening family, friends, and faculty. If some of you don't know me my names Roslyn Eden. I was given the opportunity to be the valedictorian of my class."

"To be honest through these years of high school I never thought that I would get here. I've been in the hospital at least twice. One from something that almost took my life. The second time I was in the hospital to bring something wonderful into my life. Last month I gave birth to my beautiful daughter. I thought that having her would cost my success but to be honest she's brought me more happiness."

"When you think something is gonna take you down because you thought it would ruin your life it won't trust me. I was made fun of my students and teachers given the name "whore" but little do they know that doesn't do anything to me. I'm just happy to have my baby, and to my graduating class. We have finally made it to the end of the road. High school is finally over and not it's time for us to make history in our own worlds. Congratulations Class of 2023 we made."

I finish my speech and head to my seat. Not to long after my name is called to get my diploma. Once that diploma hit my hand I wanted to dip. But I have to see my favorite person receive his.

They finally call Riley's name. When I tell you I can't stop smiling like crazy. My man did that shit. The last person gets their diploma and sit down. "Congratulations class of 2023 you may toss you caps." The principal says

They start to play Good Old Day by Macklemore and Kesha. I pick up my cap and go to Riley. Madi along with my mom and dad makes their way to us. I pick up Rosaline and we take our pictures. I'm happy to say that I am still Falling For Him.

***
A/N
well that's a wrap on Falling For Him, thank you all so much for the love and support for this book. It's means the world to me.
me asf :