10.

Chapter ten | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

It's only four minutes left of the game. We are losing by one so we need at least one touchdown to have us win. The clock is ticking. The ball is being throw to Riley. He is almost tackled but avoids it he runs and makes the touch down.

Everyone jumps up cheering for him. Then the clock goes out.

The speaker says well here folks the "The bay high tigers has won their first game thanks to Riley Oakley a senior who is the quarterback."

I just jump up cheering on Riley and make my way to the field waiting for their coach to finishing this prep talk. Gloria is behind me smiling for some odd reason.

"Why are you smiling" I ask

"Nothing." She says

After she said that a circle is formed around me and Riley. For some reason everyone is recording. Weird.

"Roslyn. Everything I told you earlier how you are the most perfect girl that I've ever wanted and love." He says

I smile awkwardly. He goes to get down on one knee. I look around to see everyone. His teammates, Gloria and his mom. So turn my focus back to him.

He pulls out a Pandora box from his pocket. I start to tear up a little. Thinking how my parents aren't even here.

He grabs my left hand. "Roslyn Elodie Eden. I've had my eyes on you for almost two years now and I can't hold it in any longer. Roslyn I love you so much that I can't even explain it. I love your voice when you sing your favorite song on the way home from and to school. Roslyn I want to make a promise and be with you for ever." He says

"Roslyn. Will you be my girlfriend and make a promise to love me forever just like I will always love you forever." He ask

"Yes. Yes Riley to everything you just said." I say laughing

He puts the ring on my ring finger that fits perfectly. He stands up and leans down to kiss me. A kiss that feels like forever a kiss that feels like home. We pull away from the kiss smiling.

We look around and see everyone smiling and cheering except for one bitch. I see Atia looking like she want to kill me so I give her the middle finger and pull Riley back into a kiss again.

His teammates come up to us his mom and Gloria.

"Words can't express how happy I am he's finally told you." Madi says pulling me into a tight hug.

"Just know I love you so much Roslyn." She says

"I love you more." I say

"I kind of had the ring the whole time." Gloria says

"I didn't even tell." I say laughing "I'll call you later okay?" I say

"Alright love you." She says

"Love you too." I tell her as she walks away

I see Madi hugging Riley then calling me over so she can take our picture. I put my right hand on his chest and he has his arms around my waist. I put my left hand with my ring on it out so the camera can see it better and I look up to kiss him for the picture.