Chapter 10

Ji Ting froze for a moment, then smiled and touched the dog's head. "How could I not want you? Actually it would be good if you could follow me all my life and never leave my side."

"Then why have you been acting so strange recently?" Shen Tuchuan was not fooled by her.

Ji Ting said nothing for a moment, and finally thought of a method that wasn't a method. She said something vaguely. Shen Tuchuan couldn't hear it and could not help but straighten up. Ji Ting kissed his cheek while he was not prepared. Shen Tuchuan immediately froze, which Ji Ting took advantage of to slip out under his arm. "I really do have something to do, but it is inconvenient to tell you right now. You will know in a few days."

She ran away after she finished talking, leaving a paralyzed Shen Tuchuan. Only when she heard the closing sound from the big gate to her neighborhood did she recover. She subconsciously touched the place where she kissed, only to find that her lips were curving up.

Ji Ting ran very far before she dared to stop. While gasping, she cursed herself for being a beast. To run away, she would not even go easy on children. She couldn't help but look back until her breath was even, afraid that Shen Tuchuan would chase her outside.

After she got on the bus, she started to regret that move just now. Although it was to distract him, the child had a strong self-esteem and did not like her. After being kissed by her, it was estimated that he would be mad for a few days. But at that time she really could not think of any other tricks, so she could only do it like that.

Since he was already angry, don't rush to coax him first, take advantage of his anger. Quickly find some more information then go to the hospital to find Li Tuo. Ji Ting made up her mind and quite unconscientiously put aside Shen Tuchuan's situation. She began to concentrate on collecting evidence of the past relationship between the two teenagers.

However, there were few images and written materials, and she had limited access to it. After receiving nothing again, she couldn't hold her breath. In addition, today is the last day of Li Tuo's review. After today, it is not easy to block people. She can only take a leave of absence with the company and go directly to the hospital with the existing information.

Li Tuo's identity is unusual nowadays, and naturally he will not be in an ordinary ward. Ji Ting went directly to the VIP ward on the top floor according to the original text, but he was stopped by the bodyguard guarding the door at the moment he stepped into the hall.

"I'm looking for Li Tuo, could you please go tell him." Ji Ting slowed down.

The bodyguard was expressionless: "Have you made an appointment?"

"......No, I'm his former friend. You can just report it to him just once."

"Sorry, without an appointment I cannot tell him."

Ji Ting and the bodyguards looked at each other for a moment, and when she saw no room for discussion, she could only grit her teeth. She pretended to leave, then suddenly turned back toward the ward when they relaxed their vigilance. The bodyguards responded quickly, immediately rushing to chase her. Ji Ting shouted Li Tuo's name while running desperately, and was finally caught the moment she entered the ward.

At a glance, she recognized that the gentle-browed teenager on the hospital bed was the male lead Li Tuo, and the lovely, princess-like girl next to him was the female lead Rong Jing. She did not dare to hesitate and shouted the moment the bodyguard caught her and forced her out. "Li Tuo! To find you, your brother became disabled and had a life worse than death, while you are enjoying your life here, are you still human?!"

Li Tuo was shocked when he heard her words. Many fragments of memories suddenly appeared in his mind. He hurriedly told the bodyguard let go of Ji Ting. Ji Ting immediately rushed into the room and stared at him. "Why didn't you look for Shen Tuchuan?"