Chapter 32.3

After strolling around the house, Ji Ting sighed. "How much is a month." Hurry and say it, so that she can get rid of her desire.

The person glanced at Shen Tuchuan, and asked respectfully, "How much do you want to rent?"

"......The way you're saying it makes it seem as if I can rent it for as much as I want." Ji Ting was speechless.

The man smiled generously, "That is exactly what I was thinking."

"......"

Why was this person so strange? Ji Ting became wary and pulled the sleeve of Shen Tuchuan quietly. Shen Tuchuan paused, narrowing his eyes and looking at the young man.

The young person felt his sweat come out and hurriedly explained to Ji Ting, "It's not a trick. I had received the favor from Mr. Shentu's mother in my early years, so I want to help you guys out, the money really is unimportant."

Ji Ting paused for a moment, looked at Shen Tuchuan for verification, and then saw Shen Tuchuan nod, "I also found him last time to identify the drug."

......So it was this way. As soon as she heard this, Ji Ting directly said, "To tell you the truth, we can't afford to rent this house because my budget is only 4,000 yuan. If more, it will exceed the budget."

"So much?" The young man hesitated, "how about a little less?"

"Even with this we have taken advantage of you very much." Ji Ting said with difficulty.

The man glanced at Shen Tuchuan and saw that he agreed, then he was relieved and quickly nodded and promised, "Let's sign a contract."

"Okay."

The signing of the contract was very smooth. It only took half an hour. The young man walked away with the contract contentedly. Ji Ting looked at his brisk back, a little funny, "If I didn't know I would have thought that he took advantage of us."

"I know right," Shen Tuchuan echoed.

Ji Ting took the access control card she had gotten when they had just arrived and happily strolled around the room, and the more she looked, the more satisfied she was. Shen Tuchuan sat lazily on the sofa and watched her walk around, raising his eyebrows slightly and asking, "Like it?"

"Of course, such a good house, do you know how much it is to buy?" Ji Ting said.

Shen Tuchuan cooperates, "How much?"

"I don't know. I checked it just now. Two hundred thousand for a square meters. For such a big house, you can calculate it yourself. Our two savings are not enough to even buy a toilet." Ji Ting looked around and then ran back to comfortably lie on the sofa. She let out a long sigh in relief.

It was good to have money......

***

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her and poured her a glass of water, "If you like, we will settle here in the future."

".....Forget it, with our money it can't be rented for long. Let's pay you social security for a few years first. When we have the qualification to buy a house, let's buy a small house, at least it'll be our own." Ji Ting had already thought about the future with interest.

Shen Tuchuan liked that all of her plans had him, and naturally agreed. The two chatted for a while, and returned to the former courtyard together to bring their luggage together, officially moved in.

After doing nothing for a few days, Ji Ting saw the disappearing deposits and began to worry about their future life. That evening, she proposed something she had been thinking about recently, "Xiao Chuan, I want to go out and find a job."

Shen Tuchuan's fingers twitched and he looked at her, displeased.

"Although our bank accounts still have some money, it is not a good solution to only rely on that. Now Gu Zhi is squeezing you out like crazy. I can only find a job to maintain our basic life. After a period of time we can consider you working." Ji Ting explained.

Shen Tuchuan's lips thinned into a sharp line, and he said, "Not allowed to go."

"......Wasn't I just discussing with you. If I could, I would want to stay with you at home all the time, but it's impossible." Ji Ting was helpless, but she didn't plan to compromise. After all, life had to continue, and she could not just listen to him.

Shen Tuchuan's eyes were cold, "I said no. I have money, enough for you to spend a lifetime. You just need to stay with me. Nothing is allowed."

......The sky wasn't even dark yet, and this child started spewing madness. Ji Ting was silent for a moment, "Where'd you get money from?"

"Earned."

"You mean to say, you have made a lot of money, but you have been hiding from me, making me worry about eating and drinking every day. If not for me going out to work, would you still have intended to continue to hide it from me?"

Her tone did not fluctuate, but Shen Tuchuan heard a sense of danger.

He was silent for a moment, and under Ji Ting's sharp eyes, he said blankly after a while, "I lied to you, I have no money, I just don't want you to go to work."