Chapter 15

However the next day, the unreconciled Shen Tuchuan got up before the sky was even light and made some soup. After leaving a bowl for Ji Ting, he headed to the hospital. Once Ji Ting got up and drank the fresh, fragrant soup, her mood was as light as a feather. Shen Tuchuan understood Li Tuo, the task should be completed soon, right?

The feelings and emotions of youths are so pure ah, only recently were they wishing for each other to die, now they are reconciling. Shen Tuchuan even got up very early in the morning to make soup, hehehe. Ji Ting mused a bit and left for work after finishing her bowl of soup. After delivering a bowl of soup to Li Tuo, Shen Tuchuan went to school, and then the two met up at lunch and ate together.

The days seemed to pass by with no worries. Shen Tuchuan accompanied Li Tuo every weekend, usually bringing some soup from time to time, but did not delay his learning. He even placed first in his grade on a test for Ji Ting, who gave him a big round of applause.

A weekend went by, and then a month. Ji Ting came out of her room yawning and saw that Shen Tuchuan was packing lunch boxes. She couldn't help but ask, "Going to see Li Tuo again?"

Shen Tuchuan looked at Ji Ting with a little guilt, "I'll be back earlier today." He had been with Li Tuo all this time, and felt like he had been neglecting Ji Ting.

"?"

She didn't say anything. The way he said it seemed like she wanted to dismantle his and Li Tuo's relationship. Ji Ting was confused, but said nothing. After sending him off, she went back to her room.

Shen Tuchuan went to the hospital and talked with Li Tuo for a while. When he got up, stating he wanted to spend some time with Ji Ting, Li Tuo looked surprised. Li Tuo had already heard Shen Tuchuan talk about their relationship and thought that it sounded like a money transaction. And adding on the fact that Ji Ting was older than Shen Tuchuan by six years, Li Tuo didn't think that there were any feelings between them.

But Ji Ting seemed to be really good towards Shen Tu, otherwise she would not have come to see him if it wasn't for Shen Tu. Li Tuo felt a little glum.

"Shen Tu," he stopped Shen Tuchuan and smiled slightly when he turned around. "Do you have any plans afterwards? I'm going to accompany Jing Jing when she goes to study abroad. I hope you can join me as well......"

"I won't be doing so. Where Ji Ting goes, I will also go." Shen Tuchuan refused before he even finished his sentence.

Li Tuo understood what he meant, frowning, "But the universities in this city are all average, you have such good grades, it's a pity to stay."

"It's not a pity," Shen Tuchuan waved, "I'll take my leave."

Li Tuo stared at the door for a while and sighed, deciding to have a talk with Ji Ting. He would not interfere with their matter, but the college entrance examination would determine his future, but he knew he wouldn't be able to convince Shen Tuchuan.

So one day when Ji Ting visited him with Shen Tuchuan, he asked Shen Tuchuan to buy some porridge as an excuse, and got him to leave. Then he told Ji Ting what Shen Tuchuan had said regarding his plan to stay in the city for university.

"This is not good, this is definitely not good. How could there be any university good enough for his caliber in our city." She frowned when she heard that Shen Tuchuan was staying for her. Although she hoped that she could help him, she didn't want him to only have her. That kind of life was incomplete and unhealthy.

He should be independent, see the world more, make a lot of friends, and hopefully find a girlfriend, but now he hell bent on following her like this. What was the difference between this and what happened with Ma Baonan? Ji Ting misunderstood Shen Tuchuan's feelings for her as dependence on his elders.

Give a Kiss to Paranoid Men [Quick Transmigration]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें