Chapter 19

Shen Tuchuan didn't respond. Ji Ting bit her lip, crying sadly, a pair of beautiful eyes misty, and tears falling down.

"I don't know if this is because you're drunk." Shen Tuchuan was helpless.

Ji Ting was still crying, and her eyes soon became red. Shen Tuchuan pursed his lips and reached out his finger and gently wiped away the tears at the corner of her eyes: "No more crying."

"I'll just take one look, only one look, promise." Ji Ting whispered pitifully, and the pitiful appearance made people unable to refuse.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment, not like when he was eighteen, when only one of her words would make him soft-hearted. When Ji Ting saw that he didn't move, the whole person was even more sad, and she missed the obedient child.

She cried for a few more seconds, and Shen Tuchuan finally compromised, leaning on the sofa and sitting relaxed. He put her hand on the elastic band of his pajamas: "If you want to see anything, do it yourself."

"Do it myself?" Ji Ting was a little confused

Shen Tuchuan looked at her calmly, and after a long time he said "En, do it yourself."

Ji Ting stared blankly for a moment, and finally understood what he meant by her own hands, so she hesitantly reached out and grabbed the elastic band of the pants.

As soon as she pulled down, she could see the birthmark, but she didn't know why. Under Shen Tuchuan's watch, her hand trembled slightly, hesitated for a moment after grabbing the pants, and in the end she released it.

The moment she let go of her hand, Shen Tuchuan's big hand overlaid hers, holding their overlapped hands on a raised bump.

"Afraid?" Shen Tuchuan's voice was dull, but his eyes were smiling.

Ji Ting looked at him innocently. For a moment, she seemed to see the bloodthirsty viciousness in his smiling eyes. She was stunned for a moment, and her mind was sober for a moment. When she looked again, there seemed to be only a faint smile in his eyes.

......You're kidding me.

Ji Ting was dazed and forgot to cry. She pouted her lips and lowered her head unhappy: "You don't want to show it to me." After that, her eyes began to feel sour, and she looked like she wanted to cry but couldn't.

"Your hobby hasn't changed at all for so many years," Shen Tuchuan raised the corners of his lips. "How many men have you seen besides me, eh?"

Ji Ting sniffed and looked like she didn't understand. Shen Tuchuan waved at her. She looked at him in confusion. The kitten hugged his arm for a long time and looked up at his jaw, seeing his smile.

Shen Tuchuan stared at her quietly, and after a while he laughed, and lifted the person with both hands and put her in his lap. Ji Ting was hugged by him, her ears pressed against him, and she could clearly hear his heartbeat.

"Go to sleep."

As soon as he spoke, Ji Ting's ears felt a shock. She started feeling emotional towards life, so she started crying again.

"......" Shen Tuchuan remained silent for a long time and asked helplessly, "Which of the words in go to sleep made you cry?"

"I don't know ying ying*......" Ji Ting was crying sadly.

Shen Tuchuan had to pick her up and put it on the sofa, and turned to pour a cup of tea. As Ji Ting cried, she followed his movements with her eyes, and when he handed the glass to her, she smelled it obediently.

"It's ginger tea again?" Although still drunk, Ji Ting still felt that it smelled familiar.

Shen Tuchuan looked at her for a long time and finally nodded: "En, ginger tea."