Chapter 27.2

Her sleep was sweet, so much so that she was very reluctant to wake up. Her eyes were closed for a long time and she was too lazy to open them.

"How long are you going to keep sleeping?"

Suddenly a familiar voice was heard and Ji Ting was startled. She subconsciously sat up and almost screamed after seeing who was standing at the door.

"......Master, why are you here?" Ji Ting, who was just awake answered with a nasal sound. Although her brain was awake, her face was dumb.

Idiot. Shen Tuchuan looked at her indifferently: "It's one o'clock in the afternoon."

"Ah...... lunch, I'll go get it." Ji Ting understood what he meant. She nodded and agreed. Shen Tuchuan turned away to leave with a straight face. Ji Ting's mouth twitched, "Didn't do any work at all, but still don't want to miss a meal."

"I haven't gone far." Shen Tuchuan's somber voice came from outside the room.

Ji Ting's steps faltered, but she laughed, "You should go upstairs and rest, I'll help you get lunch." After saying that she didn't dare say anything under her breath anymore and put the tableware from the morning into the lunch box. As for what she had stolen this morning, it had already been destroyed by her long ago.

After tidying up, Ji Ting went to the kitchen with the lunch box.

It was just over one o'clock in the afternoon so lunch time had passed, but there were still some servants eating outside the kitchen. After seeing Ji Ting, it was instantly quieter. The eyes that fell on her were mostly disdainful.

Ji Ting was too lazy to care about their petty malice, looking for Shen Tuchuan's lunch in the kitchen.

Today, the woman who was looking for trouble with her couldn't help but snort, "This person ah, has thick skin. Stole something and didn't admit it but walked around like there is no problem. Really don't know what shame is."

"I know right, I haven't seen such a thing, it's really disgusting." The woman's status in the kitchen seemed quite high, when she spoke there were a lot of people who agreed.

Ji Ting treated them as air. She found the lunch box and opened it, found that there was a bowl of rice and one meat side and one vegetable side, plus there were two buns. Who the buns were for was obvious, Ji Ting picked it up and smelled it.

Was this to bully her? Ji Ting raised her eyebrows.

The woman saw her still standing in front of the meal box and immediately raised her eyebrows proudly, "Really think that just because you have the support of a young master, you can be lawless. If you have the ability to keep following the young master, I will not believe it, some people can't be cured!"

"But didn't the young master always hate the service of maid's? How come he was suddenly good towards her?" A little maid was curious.

The woman sneered, "Isn't the reason obvious. She has the face of an enchantress, no wonder the manager refused to let her take care of master Gu, it turned out that because some people are restless."

Her voice just fell, a group of people snickered, and others followed her sarcasm, it seemed that she was looking forward to the collapse of Ji Ting.

Ji Ting sighed, feeling very speechless. Although the food was indeed taken by her, these people firmly blamed her even though they had no evidence and had other suspects. With no reason they just felt that she should bear the blame. If she didn't, then it was disrespectful to them.

These people obviously worked for their wages, but they had to treat themselves as domesticated slaves of the old society. They took pleasure in bullying other slaves, as if they felt a sense of accomplishment when they saw the collapse and suffering of others.