Chapter 22.3

After Ji Ting pretended to be obedient for a few days with a lack of success, she decided to speed up the process.

It was another 6 o'clock in the evening. When Shen Tuchuan came back, the first thing he did was to go to her room. After seeing her, he took off his suit jacket, rolled up the shirt sleeves and said, "You're probably hungry right? I'll cook."

Ji Ting who was lying on the bed ignored him. Shen Tuchuan stopped what he was doing, frowned and walked over, "What's wrong?"

"I'm not feeling so good." Ji Ting looked at him weakly.

Shen Tuchuan's face sank and he immediately touched her forehead. When he found her body temperature was normal, his brows furrowed, "There is no fever, where are you uncomfortable?"

Ji Ting grabbed his hand and placed it close to her heart. After feeling the softness and bounciness of her, Shen Tuchuan froze for a moment, and his eyes darkened.

"Heartbeat doesn't seem right." Ji Ting said in a serious tone.

Shen Tuchuan's throat was hoarse, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because I've been thinking of you too much. I feel much better when you come back." Ji Ting grabbed his big hand with her two small hands and kissed his fingertips.

Shen Tuchuan's lips pursed, "Do you know what you are doing?"

"What?" Ji Ting looked at him innocently.

Shen Tuchuan's hand shrunk back, his face didn't change but he looked to the side, "I'm going to cook." Even though he said that, he didn't move.

Ji Ting looked at him innocently: "But I'm uncomfortable."

"Didn't you say you felt better?" Shen Tuchuan frowned, looking at her. Although he thought she was pretending, he was still worried.

Ji Ting looked at him, slightly annoyed, "I don't know either, it will be good for a while, but then it won't be not good. Didn't you learn a lot from the doctor before, help me see it."

"I just learned how to deal with simple wounds......"

Shen Tuchuan's words came to an abrupt end, because while he was talking, Ji Ting had unbuttoned three buttons on her pajamas. Seeing his frozen appearance, Ji Ting wanted to smile at him evilly and wanted to ask if he was satisfied.

But in order to avoid the scene going in a strange direction, she resisted this urge. She gently grabbed his arm and then breathed in his ear. Her moist breath rushed into his ears, and Shen Tuchuan was rigid all over.

"Xiao Chuan, don't eat food, eat me, okay?"

A soft voice rang in his ears, and Shen Tuchuan's throat moved. Then he tore her off his body and stared at her motionlessly.

After Ji Ting said these embarrassing things, her whole body was as if she had been steamed in a pot, and she felt so hot that she was about to let out steam. But no matter how shy she was in her heart, she still had to look simple and wild, so that he would definitely be dealt with today.

Only now did she realize that the original skill set she used for Xiao Shen Tuchuan, was totally useless for the big Shen Tuchuan now, and it was impossible to blindly take the route of the warm motherly figure.

Everyone was an adult, so one must have a bit of affection in their speech. If one can express it physically, one can't always use language, otherwise it would always make people feel a bit lacking.

Shen Tuchuan stared at her, stunned, and just as Ji Ting thought that it was going to happen, he suddenly gloomily helped her fasten the buttons one by one.

"?"

"Don't even think about it." After Shen Tuchuan finished buttoning her up, he left with a cold expression.

"......"