Chapter 29.1

"You want to leave me?" Shen Tuchuan's face changed.

Ji Ting's face remained the same, "It's not about leaving, it's about relocation. I want to change jobs."

"Don't even think about it!" Shen Tuchuan stood up sharply, but because of his low blood sugar, his vision blacked out and he had to stabilize himself so that he didn't fall. "Don't mention this matter again, otherwise I won't be polite!"

"How do you want to be impolite to me? Will you drop the breakfast I make, like you did this morning, or bully me in other ways?" Ji Ting's voice was surprisingly calm, "Since you want me to be your woman, you probably said it because you like me. But young master, no woman would like a person who only knows how to lose his temper towards her."

"You're dissatisfied with me?" Shen Tuchuan's voice seemed to freeze, and he seemed to feel as if there was some magma roiling inside ice, burning him.

Ji Ting smiled slightly, "I am just talking about what if's. You are my master so you can lose your temper however you want, but if you are just a man who is pursuing me, maybe I will never like you."

"You don't need to like me, I don't need it." Shen Tuchuan's face was somber.

Ji Ting looked at him, "Do you really not need it?"

Shen Tuchuan glared at her, his eyes full of anger.

"Master, I think you should calm down," Ji Ting looked down. "As for the transfer, I will talk to the manager."

"I'll see who dares to relocate you." Shen Tuchuan's eyes looked like a bird of prey. He walked away without saying a word, even his back was fuming with anger.

It wasn't until his back disappeared that Ji Ting lowered her face, lay with a blank expression on her bed, and dazed off.

When the breakfast she had made was smashed, it would be false to say that she was not angry. God knew how much she wanted to pick up the bowl and dump it over his head, but she could only bear it for the mission.

Through this situation, she was able to clearly think of a few things.

The personality of this villain was too bad. When he wanted something he would think of ways to get it, but no one could make him lower himself. He can only use anger and rage to intimidate and lure.

Such a person, even with her carefully watching beside him to not let others harm him, would he really be able to achieve happiness? Of course not, if he continued to use his anger to get what he wanted and was swayed by anger all day, even if he got what he wanted, he would not really be happy.

Maybe she should change her strategy, not always spoiling him and giving him whatever he wanted. She needed to let him know clearly that it was useless to lose his temper, that breaking things was also useless. Not everything in the world could be obtained by robbing.

Heh, you better like me a little more, otherwise it won't be easy to clear up......

From that day on, Ji Ting was like a different person. She was polite to him, but didn't talk much to him, not even saying one extra word. Shen Tuchuan's heart felt like a volcano, an eruption was on the way.

Once he was ignored again, with a cold face he blocked Ji Ting's way, "Until when are you going to be angry?"

"What is the young master saying? How would I dare get angry with you." Ji Ting said softly.

Shen Tuchuan frowned, "Speak, don't be angry."

"I already said everything." Ji Ting was helpless.

There were no mistakes in her attitude but Shen Tuchuan just felt wrong, so he deliberately tripped her up and made her go back and forth.

Ji Ting endured several times, then looked at him calmly for the last time, "Master, if you are really dissatisfied with me, you can tell the manager to transfer me away."

"Don't even think about it." Even after two days, Shen Tuchuan would still get angry after hearing this sentence.

Ji Ting sighed, "Then I will go tell her myself."

Shen Tuchuan's face was gloomy. He grabbed her wrist and shut her into the bedroom on the first floor, blocking the door with a chair from the outside. After confirming that the person was locked up, he wiped the sweat from his head and said indifferently, "When will you calm down is when will you come out again."

Ji Ting pushed the door twice and couldn't push it open. She was directly angered into laughing. She didn't want to deal with him anymore, so she turned her head to lie down on the bed.

Although she did lay down, she tossed and turned, feeling sullen. She wanted to give him a good lesson, to let him know that not everything would go his way.

After thinking for a long time, she opened the window and flipped into the yard, directly heading to the manager to relocate her post. When Shen Tuchuan couldn't hear any movement inside, he opened the door with a cold face, but only saw a room full of silence.

Manager's office.

"You originally followed the young master on your own initiative, and now you want to change your work. No one is available to take over your job, I'm afraid I can't adjust it for you." The manager coldly said. In the beginning, she had seen Ji Ting was beautiful, so she had wanted Ji Ting to follow Master Gu Zhi. She didn't expect people to not want face. She just had to follow Shen Tuchuan. She regretted it now? Too late.

Ji Ting looked down, "Can't you forgive me just once?"

"No, if you can't keep going, you can choose to resign." The manager said coldly.

Ji Ting laughed. Not to mention that she was here for the mission, even if she wasn't, she couldn't resign. The salary of Shentu family was ten times that of the outside world and the contract was also 100 times harsher than in the outside world. Those who voluntarily resigned would have to pay a large amount of liquidated damages. Generally, few people took the initiative to leave.

The manager also knew she had no choice, so she said that.

"Okay, I'll go back and think about it, thank you manager." Ji Ting didn't tarry much. After all, she knew from the beginning that these people wanted to watch a good show. Seeing her this depressed, they were so happy, how could they allow her to transfer.

In fact, the reason why she came this time was just to show Shen Tuchuan her determination to go, otherwise he would really think that she didn't dare. As for leaving him, it was impossible. If she really left, how could she complete her mission.

She had already finished thinking about it. First she would put up a front, then when she went back she would take care of him as before, just not talking to him. When he started to soften, that's when she would give him a proper talk and guide him to pursue the life he wanted, the right way.

This process may take a long time, but she had a lot of time. The small building only had her and Shen Tuchuan in it, and Shen Tuchuan did not want to let her go.