♕❝what's happening in my life?!!❞

Eunji POV

I woke up early to start my recently found work,
a freelance content writer. I was a fresh graduate but due to less opportunities in physical work on a professional level, I decided to explore online.

Oh wait, I forgot to introduce myself! Silly me, well. I am Lee Eunji. I am 23 years old and I currently live with my loving parents and not so loving sister. I also have a baby cousin that lives with us due to the death of his parents because of an unfortunate car accident. He is only 1 and doesn't know much about what is going on but i always thought of him as my younger brother or maybe my own baby!

My sister is only 2 years older than me so we are competitive. I love her with all my heart but she apparently hates me. We have fought and made up several times as kids but i had never thought she contained all that hate towards me. I only realized, or she started to show it a few years back.

I was always fond of studying and reading was one of my favourite hobbies, which led to now, my writing job.

I also sing and sometimes dance. I consider myself to be a pretty jolly person and would be comfortable with almost anyone, only the people who insult others for no reason disgust me. I am not all innocent and bubbly, quiet strong if you ask me. I fight for my own rights and can't stand if someone close to mine is getting hurt in any way. I may be all sweet but you probably don't want to get on my bad side...

***ONE DAY***

I sighed as I finished a blog post of a very fussy client who wouldn't stop asking for edits in the work when clearly, his instructions were incomplete in the first place.

I shut off my laptop and looked at my clock. It was already 12:30 PM. I streched my back and decided to go out of my Rom to see what my family was up to.

I went downstairs and found my baby cousin; Seojun playing with his puddle of toys. I took him in my arms and kissed him multiple times on his face. Gosh I adored this kid! After a final hug I put him down to greet my parents who were smiling at my interaction with Seojun.

" How are you dear? " My mom began.

"Well, just completed a task. It's time for Seojun's milk so I am gonna prepare that. Do you guys want tea? "

" Yes please. " My dad smiled.

" I'll be back. " I got up and left.

I came back with the milk bottle and started to feed Jun after giving tea to my parents. He fell asleep with the bottle in his mouth, a common habit of his.

My parents can easily take care of him themselves but i just love to do his things myself and I don't want to burden my parents so I do most of his things myself.

After putting him in his cot, I came to sit with my parents

After a few casual discussions my father began,

" Eunji, we wanted to talk about something very important. "

" Go ahead. "

" First of all, we want you to know that what we are about to say doesn't mean you are a burden to us or we don't love you. "

" Gosh why would I think that way? "

They sighed indicating they have had this conversation before.

" We think, you should get married and settle down. "

" But I don't have any-"

" We know that sweety. But we have a boy in mind. He is very decent. He is the son of your father's friend. " my mom said.

" But I want to grow professionally, and what about Seojun? "

" Honey no one will stop you from growing. That young lad is also very busy in his father's business. And about Seojun, you know that we can take care of him. We never told you to do this much for him, yet I understand your love for him, you know he will grow up well as long as he lives here. "

I stayed silent.

" Honey we are not telling you to tell us your decision right now. Take your time. We are not forcing you. "

"O-Okay. I-I am going to my room. "

I ran to my room and set myself down on my bed.

WHAT IS THIS NEW DRAMA IN MY LIFE??!

15/5/2024

(Sorry for disturbance but please please suggest me some good cover makers 🆔)!!! It's urgent!!!