♕❝Feeling down❞

I saw a maid of an older age standing next to him to which I bowed and smiled.

" She will take it to your room. " he said putting clear emphasis of 'your'.

" W-We don't have the same-? "

" Take her stuff to the guest room upstairs." He cut me off.

She bowed to him and then me before obeying.

I was left alone with him and was busy staring at him in a weird manner when he came up to me and grabbed my shoulders roughly.

I whinced and grabbed his arm to make him stop. I put all my force and got rid of his arm but his hand came up to my face grabbing it harshly and spitting venom.

" Let me make this clear. This is a forced marriage. I did not agree to this. You are just my wife on papers. Don't try to interfere in anything related to me. We will pretend to be happy in front of my parents but you and this relationship mean nothing to me. Do I make myself clear? "

A tear escaped my eye without me realizing. As I was about to open my mouth to respond, the maid came back in with a horrified expression on her face indicating she saw our encounter.

Jungkook left my face and walked towards her.

" No one should hear about this. " he said and left.

The maid came up to me and just stared at my figure sympathetically. I wiped my tears and brought back my strong expression.

" Could you please show me my room. " I smiled at her but I know she could tell that I wasn't fine.

After settling down, I went in the shower after getting out of my wedding dress. The one that was supposed to be special but now it looked like an insult.

I shivered a bit before repositioning myself so the warm water would flow all over my body.

'

Mom and dad, I left both of you and Seojun for this? I left my house for this? I hoped for a happy life ahead, but this? Would I be able to continue this for long? '

I wiped off my tears which submerged with the water and finished showering in a hurry because I wanted to go to sleep immediately in order to stop my flooding thoughts.

I put on my full sleeves t-shirt along with sweatpants and hopped straight into bed.

I massaged my head to stop the pain and while doing that, I fell asleep...