♕❝Why you never noticed my pain?❞

"Oh? You don't know about it? So innocent Eunji, I am so impressed by you. This is what you want right? Impressing everyone, winning their hearts and influencing them to favour you always? Right?"

"Jungkook. I won't explain myself. You can think whatever you want. I just want to ask you, why are you so bitter towards me? Why do you have all these misconceptions? We didn't even get to know each other and you are harping on me for things I didn't even do. Just assuming my past and present. Why are you doing this Jungkook?" I asked very calmly as I was afraid that I would break down if I became too loud. Still was afraid was showing weakness, looking vulnerable.

"I just know Eunji. I can tell by the look of that pathetic face, those pathetic actions. Why would you actually look after me? Huh? What are you doing Eunji? What the fuck do you want from me?" I held back a sob by biting my lips. If I say anything further, I was for sure going to cry. I pointed towards the medicine that was located on his table sending him an indication that he needed to eat it. I composed myself and managed to make it to my room without letting out a tear. After closing and locking the door, tears starting flowing down my face and did not plan to stop any time soon.

As much as I tried to calm down, wipe my face or drink water. They didn't stop. I patted myself on my back and said soothing words to myself. No one was going to do it for me, so I had to. "Eun, that's enough. You cried enough. Let him assume everything he wants to. Don't care about what he says. It's fine." I went straight to shower as it was already morning. My tears submerged with the warm water running down my figure. I put on my oversized sweatshirt and pajamas and fluffy shoes and went out to get some water. I didn't care about my surroundings and just focused on pouring the water into the glass. I heard someone's phone ringing, which wasn't my ringtone so I ignored it. I sat on the dining chair and put my head on the table wanting to enjoy the silence for a little bit. The phone rang again. And again. I was extremely annoyed at this point so I picked it up without looking at the caller ID. "Yes, who is this?" I asked very annoyed.

"Um. Who is this? Oh wait, are you kook's wife? "I heard a male voice on the other end. I am not usually rude to strangers but my exhaustion and horrible surroundings had ruined my mood completely. "No I am not. Just by the way, if someone is not picking up the phone it means they are busy and will get back to you later-" I felt someone grab the phone from my hand and turning me around. "What the fuck do you think you're doing??" I scoffed and was about to walk away but Jungkook grabbed my arm harshly and pinned me on the wall behind me, not letting me go despite of my struggling figure.

*KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" He harshly grabbed my face in his hands making me flinch. Because of the contact of his hands, I felt that he was burning up with fever. He brought his face closer to mine and said, "How many fucking times do I have to tell you to stay out of my matters? Who made you think you can pick up my phone and talk shit?" *Leave me Jungkook. "I said almost pleading, as his pressure hurt me. He loosened his grip on me and took the glass that was located on the table. He smashed it on the wall right next to my face, making me squeeze my eyes shut because of the loud noise. I opened my eyes and looked at the side and saw his hand bleeding. He brought his bleeding hand and rubbed it all over my face and neck. By this time, I was sobbing uncontrollably. "W-Why are you doing this Jungkook?" He scoffed and released me from his grip and walked away I felt my heart aching and head spinning. I held the chair next to me for support but it didn't do anything and I fell down on the broken glass pieces, unconscious. I woke up seeing a blurry white ceiling. I blinked a few times to clear my vision. I tried to sit up and it really hurt, but i still managed to do so. I looked over to my side and saw Ajumma's worried face. Honey, are you awake? How are you feeling?" "I'm fine. " my voice came out hoarse and my throat was dry.

Could you please give me some water." She did as I told her and I took a few sips, feeling the cold water go down my body. (A/N: Am I the only one who literally feels water going down to my stomach. Boy I am so weird.)