♕❝wedding❞

A few days have passed and we are preparing for my marriage.

God gave me no sign, so I am getting married.

*THE DAY OF THE WEDDING*

My dress

I tried to steady my breathing

I tried to steady my breathing. I am so nervous. I honestly felt like passing out.

Am i supposed to feel this way? I fixed my already perfect dress and waited for someone to tell me when to come.

There I was.

My hands holding my father's arm tightly. We walked down the aisle. The floor felt interesting all of a sudden and I lost my ability to look up straight.

We finally reached the stage where I looked up.

I saw the most beautiful sight I could ever imagine. I saw Jungkook wearing a dark blue suit with a white shirt and a red tie.

His slightly long, thick hair styled nicely to the side and a straight expression sitting on his face.

My dad gave my hand in Jungkook's hand himself.

" Take care of my daughter Jungkook. "

" I will. "

It was the time for our vows and as the priest talked I had my eyes fixed on Jungkook to look for any signs of regret.

He had a slight smile which almost made me believe he had already changed.

" I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride. "

My heart dropped as I heard those words and heat rose up to my cheeks which he held my face and brought his lips close to mine.

He covered the side of my face visible by people with his hand and brushed his lips on my cheek and pulling them off before I could even react.

Cheers and claps were heard from the crowd.

It was time to say goodbye to my family. I hugged my father tightly earning several kisses from him on my head.

I went to my mom and saw her crying. I hugged her immediately enjoying the warmth.

When it came to Seojun, I completely lost it and let out a bunch of tears.

I picked him up and hugged him tightly.

I looked at my sister who was already looking at me as though I had committed a crime.

I wanted to make things right before I left so I smiled at her and put my hand forward for her to shake but instead, she scoffed and walked away. I sobbed but put my self together at once as I didn't want to waste my tears at people who didn't consider me important.

Mrs.Jeon took me from there and waited for the car to come.

Two cars arrived right in front of us and I saw that one had Mr.Jeon and the other one Jungkook.

" Dear, you will be going with Jungkook to your new home. We will visit you tomorrow. Take care till then honey. I love you. "

She hugged me and I immediately hugged back. All of this felt so foreign and any sense of security was appealing to me.