♕❝New home❞

Eunji POV

I broke the hug and went to sit in Jungkook's car after giving a warm smile to Mrs. Jeon.

I opened the door and sat in the front seat making sure the tail of my beautiful wedding dress was not outside the door.

I was mentally and also physically exhausted from the whole day and my head was hurting so I put my head back on the seat and lowered my shoulders in hopes to calm my muscles.

I turned to the driver's seat and checked his expression. I couldn't read him. He concealed his emotions pretty well.

There was silence. No one broke it. Although the ride was extremely long and I thought numerous times to at least greet the person with whom I was going to spend my life, but my tongue said otherwise and I couldn't find the energy to talk.

Apparently he couldn't either because we reached our destination without a single word being uttered in the car.

My resting eyes opened when I sensed the car to come to a stop and I looked outside my window to see a gigantic house which was very illuminated with warm toned lights and huge windows and a balcony.

I smiled while looking at it.

I realized Jungkook had already got out of the car and unlocked the door of his house.

I knew he wasn't coming back for me so I helped myself out of the car and into the house. I was very cold at the time because of the thin material of the wedding dress and also a sprinkle of nervousness.

I walked inside and passed the hallway to; I figured the living room and saw him with one hand holding his phone and other one resting in his pocket.

He talked to me directly for the first time,

" Here is your stuff. " he pointed towards a couple of suitcases.