♕❝𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❞

Eunji POV

Eunha figured to escort herself out of there pretty quickly realizing that her tricks won't work anymore. I can't seem to bring myself to forgive her. A great person should be forgiving and loving but I just can't. When I look back into our childhood, I can hardly recall any good memories of us together. It was all, me trying too hard and her not acknowledging me at first, and then purposefully hurting me through her dirty ways and friends. Some would assume she got more mature as we grew up into adults but they are terribly mistaken.
The hate evolved too, to the point that she tried to ruin my marriage. I just can't imagine having a normal lovely relationship with my sister. The one that isn't manipulative, the one which doesn't have competition. She finally moved out of my parents house which I am happy about as she wasn't anything but a mental torture for them. After the incident Jungkook and I got closer.

A few days have passed and my parents are also happy as to how the situation turned with Eunha now gone. To where? No one knows. I was realizing that Seojun had to go back now but I really did not want to let him go. My parents also were attached to him and wanted me to drop him off now. I was packing his stuff in my room with him sitting on my bed playing with his little toys. Jungkook was out somewhere so I was kind of alone in the house with Ajumma working all the time. I stopped for a moment and looked at Seojun, my eyes softening. "I will miss you baby. I really don't want to let you go.

At that moment, Jungkook walked in the room with a smile on his face which I returned. "Hello darling." He said and kissed my cheek. "Hi." was all I said. "Is something wrong?" Seojun has to go back today." Jungkook's expressions immediately changed to something similar to mine. He came closer to me and held my arm gently. "I want to talk about something Eun." "Hmm?" "Can he....never leave? You know, I see how-how close you and Seojun are and you are almost his mother and...I love him so much too. And... only if you want, I can be his father. I would love to be his father. He can have a family and would never have to think he doesn't have one." By the time Jungkook said this, tears filled up my eyes. "Jungkook.... Are you serious?" "Yes Eunji. Really."

I jumped on him into a hug and held him tight. He put his arms around my waist. "I have to talk to mom and dad. "I said and thoughts filled my mind. Would it be okay to take Seojun away from them? I decided to take Jungkook to my parents house to discuss this face to face. I sat them down and held my mothers hand looking at her with pleading eyes. "Mom, dad....I want to talk about something important. It's about Seojun..." "What is the matter Eunji?" I looked at Jungkook for him to continue and explained everything to them. How it would be better for Seojun and better for them because of their old age. We promised them that he would come and see them and even stay with them whenever they wanted. They were hesitant at first but realized how we were correct. My heart filled with happiness and I went in to hug my parents one by one. Little by little, my life was coming together. I couldn't wish for anything more. Everything was so perfect.

A few days had passed and I invited Jungkook's family for dinner as they hadn't visited for a while now. I dressed nicely in a light pink casual dress and white tights and braiding my hair. I helped Ajumma to prepare food and dressed Seojun up in a cute crab shirt and blue pajamas as I didn't want him to be uncomfortable. They soon arrived and I greeted them with Jungkook and little Seojun in his arms. We were having a good time when I felt queasy inside.
I excused myself from the dining table and went to the kitchen to drink some water. As I was pouring it, I felt lightheaded. At that moment, I felt Jungkook walking towards me with a smile which turned into a frown when he saw my poor state. Soon, everything went blurry and the last thing I remember was passing out in Jungkook's arms. I woke up in a white room which I figured was the hospital. I was alone in the room at the moment and I sat up a little on the bed noticing the needle and drip in my hand. Ugh I hate these. Soon after I saw Jungkook and a nurse walking in, Jungkook looking especially happy. I looked at him and returned the smile. "What happened koo?" He smiled even wider and hugged me tightly.

I chuckled and asked again. "What happened tell meee." "I am going to be a father!!!!" I took a hot second to process that statement and when I did, I immediately squealed and hugged Jungkook even tighter. "I am pregnant?!!" "Yessssssss!" I got discharged from the hospital later that day because the drip was only for energy. I walked into the house and I saw my parents and Jungkook's family all there to greet me.
I hugged everyone as they congratulated me with love. I was so happy that my face hurt from smiling. At night when everyone was gone to their respective homes, Jungkook and I went to our room taking sleepy Jun with us putting him in his sleeping cot. Jungkook held my hand and then my belly, kissing me several times while my butterflies wouldn't stop erupting. "I love you so much Eunji." I smiled and held his face while his arms rested on my waist.

"I love you more koo." 'You know Eunji.... I already have a son... I would love to have a daughter now. A mini you." My giggles erupted and I hugged him tightly.
"We'll see my love."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
^
The end

I'm so happy rn🦋 i love you all
Thank you
for your support💋💙

Be healthy Be happy.

tata🌷🤍❞