♕❝I am in love with you❞

Eunji POV

I was still kind of unsure of my own feelings and also Jungkook's feelings. After all he did to me, hurt me physically and mentally, it is kind of difficult to believe he has changed and actually sincere now. I did not want to go back to his house alone so I convinced my parents that i would take Seojun with me for a few days.

Before I went to go back our stuff, we all sat together in the living room discussing random stuff. My cut on my elbow really hurt but it was very comforting that Jungkook caressed it over the bandage from time to time just to make sure I was okay. It was so weird that he changed so quickly.

The atmosphere got pretty pleasant and we were having a fun time. We were until we heard some footsteps approaching and a laugh. Which belonged to none other than Eunha. Despite of Jungkook and I being pretty close and happy, she looked at me mockingly and as if she got victory over something. "Oh hello Jungkook! How are you?" With that she came close to him and touched his shoulder making him uncomfortable.

I was very confused and angry as to why she was touching my husband. I didn't even try to be sleek and I grabbed her hand from his shoulder and threw it away with force. "He is doing very well. Thank you for asking." I spoke bitterly and gritted my teeth. She was getting on my nerves and she knew it.

She still had that nasty smirk on her face which made me want to punch her. I didn't look at Jungkook's expression in this whole situation as i was busy glaring daggers at Eunha. Before I got even more enraged, I took Jungkook hand in mine and took him with me to my room after passing a nod to my parents. They nodded back, understanding the situation. I packed Seojun's stuff along with mine.

Jungkook was looking pretty genuine looking at my angry figure trying to put everything together and my heart almost skipped a beat every time I saw him in between. "Are you okay?" I sighed and looked at him apologetically. "I am sorry I just got a little angry. Eunha and I are not on good terms and what she did earlier probably made you super uncomfortable and I am sorry about t-" "Hey hey hey. Why are you saying this?" He said and walked towards me grabbing both my hands in his. "Never apologize on behalf of someone else. It would make your life so much complicated. It was not your fault.

Now, do you want me to help you pack?" I chuckled and nodded. I bid goodbye to my parents and walked towards Jungkook's car with Seojun in my arms giggling uncontrollably as the cool breeze hit our faces.

He had a very nice car to which I didn't pay much attention to when i first saw it. I had both Seojun and his bottle with me so it was kind of difficult to open the car door. Jungkook noticed this and rushed towards me to help. He kept the door open till i was comfortable and settled. He then hopped into the driving seat and looked at both of us lovingly. I looked back at him and smiled. "You can start driving. Don't go too fast though, I am gonna be feeding Jun milk." "Alright. " He did as he was told. Seojun fell asleep again while the bottle was in his mouth. We soon reached our destination and I felt kind of queasy inside because of the bad events that occured here.

I sighed and told Jungkook to open the door. He did and took the sleeping figure of Seojun in his arms and I walked outside stretching my back and I was in one position the whole ride. We walked inside the house and I immediately went to greet Ajumma. I saw her cleaning something and I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Hellooo00000000."

I said giggling. Hello beautiful!" She hugged me even tighter and and rubbed my back. "How are you doing sweetie?" "I am doing well Ajumma! Did you know that Jungkook-" "Good morning Ajumma." Jungkook chimed in with a happy expression on his face and a baby in his arms. Ajumma was confused for a hot second but i explained who Seojun was. For once in the house, there were no fights or yelling.

All of us were in a euphoric mood. All of us spent the day together and it was time to go to bed. I put Seojun to sleep in his cot where he usually slept. I was still kind of unsure as to where I was supposed to sleep. My room or Jungkook's? I was slowly taking steps to go to my previous room when I felt someone grab my hand and turn me over. He pulled me closer and our faces were not too far away. "Where are you going?" He said in a raspy voice and pointed towards his room.

"You are supposed to go there." "Uh? You want me to go to your room?" He smiled and pulled me closer. "Our room. It is our room." I blushed and felt butterflies in my stomach. "Okay. Could you please bring Seojun."

He nodded and smiled at me. I got comfortable in the room and layed down on the bed procrastinating to go and pee. Jungkook soon arrived with Seojun's cot and placed it down beside the bed. I got up from me the bed and started to walk towards the bathroom.

I didn't make it over there when Jungkook gently held my arm and turned me over and pressed me against the wall behind. He brought his face closer to mine and connected our lips together putting his hand on my cheek. I immediately responded and it felt like the sweetest thing ever. We continued for a little bit and broke it just to regain our breaths. He connected his forehead with mine and whispered,

He connected his forehead with mine and whispered,
"I am in love with you Jeon Eunji."