♕❝Devilish Motives❞

Eunji POV

I was shocked by the sudden confession but it made me blush and caused butterflies to erupt from my stomach. I really liked what he said and it did make my heart flutter but I was not sure whether I was ready to say it back or not. He probably did see my hesitation and chuckled. "It's okay.

You can take your time. I'm sorry if this was sudden and all." I smiled back and at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes because of the height difference. He did the same wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up from the group to hold me more comfortably. After a little while of cuddling, I went to wash up and get ready to sleep. Jungkook was already beneath the sheets waiting for me.

I crawled onto the bed a little closer to Jungkook. All of it felt foreign and I really did not want to make a wrong move messing everything up. He noticed my presence and grabbed both my arms to pull me towards him. I squealed at the sudden gesture. I put my head on his arm and one of my arm around his chest pulling him close. I smiled at him and he returned it. I felt so lucky in the moment because everything was perfect for me. I had finally gotten what I was hoping for.

I absorbed myself in the moment and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me. I slept very deeply and nicely after a very long time. It was felt like two seconds had passed and I woke up rubbing my eyes. I looked beside me and I saw the most beautiful sight ever. A messy haired shirtless Jungkook had his eyes closed and lay on his chest was the adorable small figure of Seojun. That felt so perfect and I wanted to lock this moment in my heart forever. I was busy staring when I heard some shuffling and realized that Jungkook was stirring in his sleep and about to wake up.

I immediately shut my eyes, pretending I was asleep as I didn't want to get caught staring at him. I figured he did wake up but did not get up from the bed yet. I was about to open my eyes to make sure I was correct but I felt a hand on my hair, caressing my head very gently. His hands looked and felt tough but this touch was so soft and I could feel the love and care in it. He ran his fingers through my hair for a little longer and I pretended to wake up just now and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled. "Good morning koo."

I got the better view of Seojun sleeping on his chest and smiled eye to eye. "He was crying early morning. I didn't want to wake you up so I took care of him myself. He really loves me." "Aw my baby. "I looked at them in pure adoration. "Uh Seojun or m-" Seojun! " I blushed uncontrollably and hopped out of bed quickly trying to hide from embarrassment.

Eunji POV

As we went on about our day, I was the happiest I had ever been in a while. Having Seojun and Jungkook with me made me have this euphoric feeling I never knew I could feel. As we were just chilling in the evening in the living room, our laughs were interrupted with the ringing of Jungkook's phone. I looked at him still smiling, waiting for him to pick up the call. His expressions kind of changed once he saw the caller id but soon went back to normal. He declined the call and told me it was nothing important. I nodded and assumed it was truly unimportant. I soon put Seojun to sleep as it was his nap time and stretched my arms and went to look for Jungkook who had left a little while earlier to go to the restroom. I took steps towards our bedroom twirling my hair, feeling really happy. I heard him talking inside as soon as I reached the closed door of the room. From where I stood, I couldn't really hear what he was saying but anyone would know he was mad by how loud his voice was. "....lied to me.......see you again....". From what I gathered, it seemed like he was lied to by someone and doesn't want them contacting him anymore. I had no clue as to who he was talking to so furiously. I was reluctant to go inside but did anyway when he ended the call. I didn't want to disturb the good atmosphere so I decided on staying silent and pretending I didn't hear anything.

I put back my previous jolly face and opened the door, revealing myself to him. "Hi koo." "Hey". He said very sweetly but I could clearly see the troubled expression resting on his face. I went closer and put my hands on either side of his cheeks. "Is everything alright? I could hear your voice from outside." He held his breath when I said that but soon acted normal, tilting his head to one side. "Yes Eun, everything is alright. It's just that...can I....can I talk to you for a second?" I became tense, wondering what he wanted to talk about but I nodded and took his hand to sit on the bed beside him. He was kept looking at our intertwined hands on this thigh, not saying anything for a few minutes which made me annoyed. I pulled his chin up so that he would look at me. "Yes Jungkook, what is wrong? Please tell me." He held both my hands in his and took a deep breath.

Eunji,

please forgive me for what I am about to tell you. I know I have been a jerk in the past but you have to believe me on this one. I didn't respond and my silence was a cue for him to continue as I wanted to know what he was talking about. "It's about your sister." "My sister?"

I was astonished. Why was my husband talking about my sister whom he met only once or twice in his life? Is she in danger somehow? Did she do anything to my parents? Jungkook was about to continue he was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. Someone was ringing it furiously and I rushed to see who was outside.

I opened the door and I saw Eunha standing with a smirk on her face and arms crossed over her chest. I was extremely confused to see her outside my house especially when Jungkook said....Jungkook said he wanted to talk to me about her. "What are you doing here Eunha?" I asked rather rudely, clearly not liking her devious smirk. "Oh hi Eunji! Oops sorry did I interrupt something? Wait no, what could I have possibly interrupted?"

***

Okay i did double update..bc i can't wait for twist.
💀🙈

Not every love story have a happy ending right!!

Next update 17th march💛