♕❝A promise of love and loyalty❞

I narrowed my eyes at her. Keep calm. Keep calm. Keep calm.' "If you are not going to tell me why you are here, then leave my house." She snorted and started laughing uncontrollably. "Your house? Your own husband isn't even yours, and this house? You are just a guest here sweetheart." As I was about to reply, I heard a familiar voice calling out my name. "Eunji! "I turned around to look at Jungkook and passed him a nervous look, telling him I didn't know what was going on. "Here he comes... Hi dear. How have you been?" Eunha looked at Jungkook and smiled brightly at him. I completely lost it at this point. "What the fuck did you just say? " I yelled. "Oh don't you know? Kook, when are you gonna tell her?" Jungkook finally said something," Shut up Eunha! That is enough from you."

If you are not going to tell her, I will. Actually, I will not even wait for you. Eunji, your husband has been cheating on you with...ta ta da me!" My heart broke into pieces and sank down to my stomach making me feel nauseous. Is she really telling the truth? I was sure my miserable state was visible to everyone, I just knew by looking at the satisfaction on Eunha's face.

Memories from when I was a little girl, came rushing into my mind. I closed my eyes and didn't bother listening to what anyone had to say. Flashback "Kids! Now it's time for....MUSICAL CHAIRS!" Both the little girls cheered along with a bunch of other kids. All of the children had their faces painted with little cartoons, bright coloured birthday hats sitting on their heads and glitter and confetti stuck on their little arms presumably because of the party popper. "Yay! Eunha, I am so excited!" The older one scoffed at the younger one. "Eunji, it's not like you will win." The little one looked sad for a moment but soon giggled looking at the older one.

"Maybe I will. Please root for me unnie." The older one harshy grabbed the younger one's arm and squeezed it not caring about the sudden sobs coming out of the innocent's mouth. "Well if you are so confident, I will make sure you lose. You can never win when I am present Eunji. Get that through your idiot brain." The game finally began and all the kids formed a circle around the chairs and started to walk slowly as soon as the sound of the music was heard. A few rounds passed and only three kids were left. Eunji, Eunha and a boy named Isaac. Eventually the boy ended up losing as well and only the sisters were left. (Guys I am sorry if you don't understand what the game is about.) The last round began and when the music finally stopped, Eunji was in front of the seat. She was about to sit down when Eunha pushed her away harshly before her body could touch the chair and sat on the chair herself, feeling very victorious and happy. Meanwhile, Eunji hit her head on the floor because of the harsh push and started bleeding from the forehead. Their parents came rushing and immediately took her to the hospital.

When Eunji was treated with the stitches and was laying on the hospital bed, Eunha walked in to talk to her. It wasn't an apology or just any kind gesture. What she said, hurt the younger one more than the wound on her head. "See where you are right now? Future pointer, don't come into competition with me again. This will be the consequence. Well, if you want to...you can. As an older sister..." Eunha clutched her heart and pouted. "It was my responsibility to warn you. Okay?" She left the room, leaving the younger one in tears.

Eunji POV

"Awe Eunji, do you remember when I warned you as little kids. You should take your sister's advice very very seriously. If you did, you wouldn't have had your heart broken." With that, I heard a loud noise and I looked up to see that Jungkook had slapped Eunha and had grabbed her arm harshly. Before I could stop him he started yelling to her. "Could you stop fucking lying?! All you ever did was lie! First you tell me lies about Eunji to make me hate her and now you are telling her that I cheated on her with you when you forcefully kissed me when I was married and trying to figure out my feelings?! Are you going to fucking tell her I pushed you away and never talked to you again after discovering your horrible intentions. Fucking bitch. " My breath was caught in my throat. Who am I supposed to believe? Eunha has always hated me but coming to this point, that she tried to ruin my marriage just made me sick to my stomach all over again. Why didn't you tell me Jungkook? If you were actually in the correct place, why didn't you tell me yourself?" I forced myself to form these words because of the pain I was feeling. He let go of Eunha and came towards me to grab my shoulders gently.

"I was going to tell you today. That thing about your sister? Yes this was it. I- I didn't have courage to do this earlier. When she was feeding me those lies, I didn't even try to know you myself and judge you myself but when I did....I love you Eunji. I was scared. Scared that you would leave me after knowing this. I was scared." Tears were falling from both of our eyes uncontrollably. This was all the trust you had in me? That I would know this and leave you? Yes it is true that I am a mad at you. Very upset after knowing this... And it is also true that I love you so much." At this point, we forgot that Eunha was there glaring at us. All the conspiracies she did behind my back and Jungkook used to be under her influence.

Nothing was stopping our feelings despite all of that. Words ended over there. No one said anything. There was nothing left to say. I had the right to be mad. I had the right to be upset. I could leave him knowing what he did. But I didn't. My heart believed he had changed. My heart believed he was now someone who loves me truly. After all he had heard about me, we still somehow were standing right there. In each others embrace, making a new promise. A promise of love and loyalty. A promise of respect and trust.