♕❝so much hate for me❞

Eunji POV

I decided to go downstairs as well before they noticed my absence.

I went straight to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water.

I chugged it down, various thoughts still running through my mind.

I can't say no at this point, my parents are so happy. The Jeons are also very happy. But what about my happiness? Will I stay content with this guy who is this rude before marriage, what will he do after?

I was zoned out when I felt a hand on my shoulder which turned out to be Mrs.Jeon.

I faked a smile but I probably did a bad job at hiding my anxious being because she asked,

" Honey is something wrong? "

" I- Uh n-nothing is wrong. It just about work... "

" I know what you are thinking. Jungkook doesn't open up to people quickly. He needs time. He may come out as rude and ignorant now, but I think you will change him. " She smiled.

We sat down on the chairs that were placed there and she took my hands in hers.

" Jungkook was always very reserved. He was often bullied for his shyness and all that trauma turned him rock hard. He is cold to strangers and definitely not very social but i can assure you, he has a great heart. "

I finally mustered up the courage to ask her this hard question.

" Did... Did he agree to this marriage? "

She opened her mouth to answer me but before she could, Mr. Jeon's voice was heard.

" Its pretty late dear. We should get going. "

Mrs. Jeon nodded and got up and went to her family after giving me a hug.

I smiled at them as they bid their goodbyes to my parents and to me as well.

After they left I picked up the dishes from the table and didn't care to talk to my parents about this. I could hear them conversing to each other in excitement though.

As i went to play with Seojun in the living room, I heard the door of my sister's room open indicating she was coming out.

I looked up to see her figure approaching us with a smug expression on her face.

She looked at me and scoffed.

" You are getting married. " She turned to my parents.

" You guys didn't care to tell me at all. Do you not consider me family? Was I going to find out on the wedding day? "

" Well if you acted liked family before and cared enough about us, we would tell you. "

I snapped in because I couldn't bare to see my parents getting disrespected like this.

" Teach this thing to shut up. I am trying to do something. " She pointed at Seojun who was giggling in sitting on my lap.

" Behave yourself Eunha. If we stay silent doesn't mean we aren't noticing your behaviour. If you are so bothered by Seojun or any other member of the family, you are most welcome to leave this house. " My father spoke.

After that Eunha stormed in her room slamming the door.

" Nevermind her. I wanted to take Seojun out, will you guys come too? I am really in mood for some ice cream. " I chuckled in hopes to lighten the mood.

We all went out and after a whole busy day, I finally changed and hopped into my bed gripping onto my blankets tightly to warm myself up.

" I am so cold. My hands are freezing! " I whined to myself.

After normalizing my body temperature, my mind replayed my conversation with Mrs.Jeon.

' 'change him'... I have to change him. What if I am not able to. If I did have the ability to influence someone this much, my constant love for Eunha would've melted her years ago. '

' I am going to put my whole life in a risk... Either I would change him miraculously and we would live happily, or I am wasting my life in hopes to change a rock hard person. '

' I have too much at stake. Dear God, give me a sign if I should reject now, if you don't. I am getting married. '

I drifted off to dreamland not so long after...