||2|| Ew a Bug Named Eugene

Victoria wakes up the next morning with a smile on her face..

That is, until she notices that she's not only late for school, but she never did her homework.
"AGH" is all she could manage.

She unplugs her phone and resorts to asking an adult for help. Not her mom, no, but the stranger that accidentally texted her.

Stick
HELP ME

Archer
What? Why? What's going on?

Stick
It was raining last night and my homework got wet, so I didn't do it last night...AND I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL. TWO MESS UPS HELP IMA DIE

Archer
Okay. Calm down. You're not gonna die. Just ask your mom or dad to take you and you can do your homework on the way to school.

Stick
Oh
Thanks.

Archer
Yeah, no problem.

Victoria grabs her now dry homework, her backpack full of supplies, and a pencil, then runs down the stairs.

"MOM I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME TO SCHOOL."

"What are you still doing here!!?" Her mother questions, grabbing her purse and the keys to her van.
"You should be at school by now!!"

Victoria is ushered to the car and driven to school, grateful she does manage to finish her homework in the car.

"Bye Vicky!" Her mother calls out the window as she drives off.

The girl rushes to her classroom, earning a scolding from her teacher, then proceeds to get through the school day.

. . .

Almost there. She just has to trudge through those doors and she's free! She pulls out her phone, about to start texting Archer, when;

"Come on, Parker. Fight me. What are you, chicken?"

Flash.

The stupid idiot was bullying that Parker kid again. And fight him? Not only is Peter a complete goodie-two-shoes, but did Flash want to be punched? He could barely handle falling two inches, let alone an actual hit from a person.

"Flash, leave him alone, would you?" Victoria scoffs, crossing her arms, her phone still in hand.
"You wanna be punched by someone, punch yourself. You're stupid enough for that."

Flash chuckles, smoothing his hair back and walking over to Victoria like she hadn't just called him an idiot.
"Hey Vicky. How's it goin'?"

"Well, it was great. Until some idiot decided to waste my time. Get lost Flash."
Victoria lowers her arms and turns to leave, but spins back around faster than death when her phone is yanked from her hands.

"Ooh, nice phone, Victor," Flash sneers, eyeing her contacts.
"Who's Archer? Is he your boyfriend?"

Victoria growls at the nickname. Flash would call her that everytime she shut down his attempts to ask her out.
And since she always dressed in baggy jeans and tshirts, the nickname stuck. Flash claiming that if she wouldn't be a girl and get a boyfriend, she'd be a guy instead.

Which is why Victoria absolutely hates his guts.
So she was fuming when he began texting Archer.

Stick[Flash]
Yo, who dis?

Archer
What?

Stick[Flash]
What are you, 40?
It means who are you.

Archer
Stick, what are you talking about?

Stick[Flash]
What kinda nickname is Stick?? OOH is it a pet name?

Flash was having to much fun running down the hall as Victoria tries to get her phone back. Then he had a thought.
If this was Victoria's boyfriend, maybe he could pretend to be Vic and make them break up!!

Things were about to get awkward.

Stick[Flash]
Okay, babe. I understand the pet name, but it's gross. I'm not a stick. I'm a queen. So of you aren't gonna treat me like a queen, it's over.

Archer
What in the literal heck are you talking about?

Stick[Flash]
It means we're over. I'm breaking up with you Archer. Have fun finding a girlfriend as good as me. Oh wait. You can't. I'm a goddess.

Archer
Okay, what is this?
Wait.
Who is this?

Stick[Flash]
Don't pretend you don't remember me. Babe, you're absolutely ridiculous. I'm glad I'm breaking up with you.

Archer
Um...I'm 36?
Who is this?

Stick[Flash]
Oh my god
She's dating a 36 year old??? Over me??? EW

Archer
What? No. I'm not dating her. I'm already married. Would you give Stick her phone back?

Stick[Flash]
Oh good. That means I still have a chance with her!!

Archer
Okay??

Flash yeets the phone back to Victoria, who immediately reads the texts. She rolls her eyes at the boy's stupidity.

Stick
Sorry. That is the annoying..annoying guy who goes to my school.

Archer
Yeah..I think he likes you.

Stick
Yeah I'm quite aware of that. But ew
He's a bully and a weirdo
So just ew

Archer
Good to know