||45|| Don't Throw Out My Legos

Victoria is pacing the confines of her cell, angrily ranting in her head about: why in the literal hell did she get kidnapped by a Shield Pirate? And what did he mean by, "I am Shield"?

Speak of the devil.

"I'm gonna ask you some questions," he states, a stern tone that fits well with his stiff posture.
"It'd be in your best interest to cooperate."

"I'll think about it," Vic replies, stopping to face him with a smug grin.

"Where is Ms. Maximoff."

The girl scoffs, standing right next to the bars.
"Why don't you check your ass."
Her smirk causes Fury to scowl.

"I'm only gonna ask this once. Where. Is. Maximoff."

"Can't you take a hint, bug guy?" Vic crosses her arms, leaning back.
"I'm not gonna tell you."

The man huffs, turning to leave, and the teen was gonna call out another comeback, until a young woman walks in.
"He never could handle kids," she chuckles, pulling a chair from the corner of the room and setting it in front of Vic, facing it away from her, but sitting with her chest to the back.
"I'm Daisy."

Victoria just stares, a small hint of amusement twinkling in her blue eyes.

"Sorry if we scared you," Daisy smiles softly.
"We've been trying to track you since the incident at Eastview, but you're pretty good at evading us. Fury was getting desperate. I would've suggested trying to talk, but I guess it was time sensitive."

"You didn't scare me," Vic replies, leaning against the wall.
"Sure I was on edge, coz some dude pulled me into an alley and knocked me out, but I wasn't scared."

"It's okay to be scared, y'know," the woman assures her.
"I mean, I'm sure you were scared when you got those powers."

Vicky rolls her eyes, a response Daisy wasn't really expecting.
"I freaked out, yes. But I wasn't scared. Last time I was scared was..."
Her angry ranting mood had passed.
The thought just brings a frown, to her face.
"But no, I wasn't scared when you fucking kidnapped me."
She smiles after her statement, having said it eerily calm.
"And I'd feel better if I wasn't cuffed in a cell."

"Sorry we- how are you doing that?"

Small flames dance in Victoria's eyes, the blue switching to the familiar ember orange, her heavy blonde hair smoking lightly as it sizzles to black.
"I'm not just Asgardian, y'know."
Flames lick from the tips of her hair, the cuffs melting and falling to the floor, allowing the girl to turn into a 6ft giant coated in fire.
"I'm whatever the hell this fire form is."
She wisps into a cloud of smoke, floating right past Daisy and through the vent.

. . .

"Where the hell have you been?" Sam asks as Vic comes out of the elevator, dressed in some new clothes, since her fire form melted her old ones.
"Your mom freaked the hell out when we got back-"

"How about you ask Fury," she scoffs, plopping herself on the couch with a huff, exhausted from the amount of energy it took to break out.
"He might know something about the bald pirate that kidnapped me."

It takes a minute for the man to piece things together.
"Fury kidnapped you??"

"Let's see, he: knocked me out, locked me up, cuffed me, questioned me, got pissed, sent in an agent to question me," she was counting away on her fingers, earning respective looks from Sam.
"The agent got confused cuz I'm dope as shit and broke out of the cell designed for Asgardians, and then I flew to the tower as a smoke lady. Hope you enjoyed your date, though."