||24|| ✨Extra Trauma✨

Vic sits on the couch, feeling lightheaded, Steve's voice on the other end of the phone muffled, as if she had cottenballs in her ears.

Then everything goes dark.

. . .

Victoria snaps awake, looking around the compound, a bit confused. She must've fallen asleep.

Standing up, she starts walking to the kitchen, but stops when she hears voices in the lab.
Who was here?

Walking inside, she finds: Tony, Bruce- except he's all Hulkie-, Rhodey, a really fat Thor, Clint, a raccoon in clothes, Steve, and Scott Lang.

"When you all get here?" Vic asks, all heads turning to her. She gets extra confused when Tony and Steve run over, Tony engulfing her in a hug and Steve patting her shoulder.
"Why are you guys acting so weird? And who's the raccoon? And what happened to Mr. Banner? And why is Thor so fat-"

"It's been five years, kiddie," Tony says, his voice low, like he had just woken up.

"I was napping for five years?!?!" the girl exclaims, screaming and clinging onto Tony as the building rumbles, collapsing on top of them.

. . .

Victoria coughs, groaning and wincing as she tries to sit up, feeling like a building had just been dropped on top of her.

Oh, wait. One had.

She winces again as she tries to stand, but her right leg is pinned under debris, and no one is in sight.
What happened?

She gets a bit of an idea when she hears fighting and yelling somewhere to her left.
Had someone attacked them?
Also, didn't Tony say she napped for 5 years? How could someone nap for that long? Was she in a coma? Did she go into a sugar coma from all the froot loops she had?? Stupid froot loops. They've betrayed her.

The girl is pulled from her thoughts as the debris all around her shifts, moving the object on her leg and sending a large jolt of pain through her body.
Her chest starts getting heavy, tightening, the walls are closing in on her. From every angle. They're crushing her. The walls are crushing her. What walls? The walls around her, silly. There are no walls! Yes there are, they're gonna kill her! There are no walls! She's gonna die!

Victoria starts coughing violently, hyperventilating and clutching the dirt to try and pull herself free. She has to get out of here. She has to get out. She has to get out!

A hand on her shoulder causes her to scream, but she calms down a bit as she looks up at a beautiful woman, her skin a deep chocolate color, white markings decorating her face.

"It is okay," she tells Vic, shushing her a bit and rubbing her back. "It is okay, calm down, little one. Let us get you out of here, yes?"

Vicky nods, wiping the tears she didn't even know had fallen.
She watches as the woman carefully lifts the object on her leg, just enough to let Vic crawl out.

The woman leans her up against another piece of debris, then examines her leg.
"It looks like it might be broken," she tells her. "Stay here. It is dangerous out there right now. I will be back, but more people need my help."

Vic nods as the woman leaves.

No texting, sorry :/