||42|| GÆ

Victoria wakes up very happy that next morning, considering the party went very well last night.

Not only had Sam managed to get her mom's number, but he also asked her out to dinner the next weekend.

That, and Vic totally shipped Alasha.
I mean, the two hit it off right away!
Alicia managed to open up the side of Nat only Vicky and Clint had seen.

The girl is now sitting on the couch watching a documentary on the making of Captain America as she eats a bowl of froot loops, occasionally glancing at Alicia and Nat as they chat at the counter.

Goodness, that girl loves her eavesdropping.

"He really said that?" Nat chuckles, her hand moving to her mouth.
"At a public playground?"

"Oh, you bet he did," Alicia snorts, taking a bite of some buttered toast.
"Steve was so offended, he smacked him. Which did not ended well. One thing led to another, and the boys were in a full on wrestle. Some balls were kicked. Some faces were smashed against monkey bars. And that's how Steve ended up losing his two front teeth. He was lucky they weren't adult teeth, otherwise he would look like a certain season one Henderson, if you know what I mean."

"And what did you do in the situation?" Natasha dares to ask, already having a feeling of what she would say.

"Oh, I sat on the fence with a bag of pretzels," The woman grins, earning a loud cackle from the redhead in front of her.
"When those two fight, I sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show. I mean, it's not everyday Buck or Steve bicker, y'know?"

"Okay, okay," Nat says breathlessly, trying to get some air after wheezing for 10 minutes straight.
"Tell me something else. What other ridiculous things did the boys do?"

"Have I told you the time me, Buck and Steve made a bet?"

"No! Tell me."

"Okay, so, the first person to laugh had to go to the roller rink and dance with the first person they see. But!, we all had the competitiveness of a stubborn mule, so the whole thing lasted at least a week. Anyways, after a week of having zero laughs, I ended up becoming immune to any joke, unless it was made by the most diligent of geniuses. Steve and Buck on the other hand? They were so focused on not laughing at one joke, that they ended up turning towards each other and laughing at their own seriousness. So, you can guess what happened next."

"I know I can, but I want you to tell me."

"Okay, so they both ended up going to the rink- I went too, of course. I couldn't miss something like that- and they danced with each other. Sure, they looked like fish out of water, or an elephant seal trudging across a beach, but they were both cackling the entire time. I was, too. I mean, they looked like they were fucking dying."

"You guys must've had the time of your lives," Nat smiles, placing her hand on Allie's; that's when Bucky walks out of the elevator.

"Allie, you're late to meet Dr. Davis!" He shouts, a small twig sticking out of his pocket that he had gotten from Groot.
"Let's go!"

He was already out the door.

Alicia turns to leave, only to feel a small peck on her cheek.

Before she can respond to the action, Bucky is somehow beside her and drags her from the building, quickly muttering;
"You can't miss a mandatory therapy session!!"

Nat glances over at Vic with a smirk, finding her wearing her own, only she's wiggling her eyebrows.
The woman's face turns bright red as she quickly marches out of the room.

A/N:

Just a bit of Alasha for you guys <33

Ok, so idk when I'll be posting, coz I've recently started back up on writing my actual novel, and I want to try and finish it this year.

If y'all like this book, and you like pjo, you will certainly enjoy the novel I'm writing :)

Larb u 3,000 <333

-𓅿