||43|| Things Are Getting Hexy PART2

Warning!!SPOILERS!! WandaVision episodes 7 and 9!

Sam was already heading up to his room to grab his wings. Whatever kinda stupid-ass plan the kid had, it would certainly not go well.

. . .

Victoria sits on her bed, her blanket thrown over her as she tries to drown out her brothers' arguing downstairs.
Her mind had constantly been drifting all morning, and the incident with her father the other night did not help.
Not to mention her mom didn't go looking for him. Billy had said he was in danger, so why hadn't she gone to see if he was okay?

Vic turns her blinded head to the door, hearing her mother shuffling around down the hall. She must've finally been awake...at 10am.

The girl pulls the blanket off her head, waiting for her mom to walk by and scold her for still being in her bed this late..
But no.
Wanda walks right past her room without so much as a glance, dressed in pajamas and a robe as she heads downstairs.
Odd. Doesn't matter. The girl decides it's best to figure things out herself.

Trudging down the stairs in her highrise jeans and white turtleneck, her jean jacket and converse thrown on as well, she grabs a frozen waffle from the freezer and heads to the door.
"I'm gonna go roller skating with Agnes!" She claims, slinging her skates over her shoulder.

"Have fun.." her mother replies half-heartedly as she pours herself a bowl of cereal in the kitchen.
And with that, Vic was out the door.

. . .

Wanda was in the middle of a clear mental breakdown when a knock sounds on the door.
The woman doesn't even bother standing up and just flings the door open with a flick of her wrist, confused when Agnes strolls inside.

"Agnes? I thought you and Vicky were going skating."

"Not that I know of," the neighbor chuckles.
"My schedule is empty today. Hey, boys? Why don't we give your mom some me time?"

Wanda agreed 100%, but she still wondered where Vic had run off to.

. . .

Victoria has been skating for what feels like forever, but once the houses had dispersed, she felt like she was getting closer; and she knew it when she saw the familiar reds and greens in the passenger seat of a van, the driver looking oddly familiar.

"Dad!" She calls, rather exhausted as she skids to a stop beside his door.
"Where have you been?"

"Dad?" The driver asks, who Vic can now see as a brunette with glasses and what appears to be a circus uniform of some kind. The woman then chuckles as she remembers somethings.
"Oh right, the fake lives and memories thing."

"The what?" That hit Victoria like a ton of bricks.

. . .

The Falcon swoops down on the camp, right over the gate, and lands on the ground in front of Hayward, startling the man a little.

"I'm sorry, but this area is closed off-"

"Yeah, well I don't give a shit," Sam interrupts, looking around and trying to find his kid.
"See a short sassy blonde come through here?"

"I have, actually," the annoying man responds in his usual annoying tone.
"A Dr. Penelope Grace. Why, is she some kind of criminal?"