Week 2

Recess bell had just rung and I was walking through the crowd halls. The mass of students moved almost as one, speed walking to the back of the school. Shoulder to shoulder I bumped my way through the hallways, but just as I was about to see the exit I was pulled into a nearby room.

"This is an emergency!" Cried Rarity as she spun me into the room. After a good minute of me regaining my footing I looked at Rarity. Rarity was in a simple purple blouse and a short white skirt and she looked... plump. Trying not to stare I could see most of her newly acquired weight rest on her bosom and hips.

Her flowing top looked a bit strained as they started to contain her heavy breasts. They seemed to have gone up a couple of cup sizes since the first day of school. Looking a little bit down, despite her best attempt, she had some puge around her abdomen. That was why she was wearing something flowing. And finally her enhanced buttock. While much was hidden under her skirt I can still tell it that it has ballooned outward by a good amount, rasing her skirt by a bit. Her legs have also thickened as they looked more fuller, her thigh gap getting that much closer to touching.

But Rarity wasn't alone, Pinkie Pie sat on a student table smiling, her legs swinging back and forth. She wore something similar to Rarity, a white blouse with embroidery balloons etched on the side with a short pink shirt. And just like Rarity she too had plumped up a bit.

She wasn't as top heavy as Rarity but she was clearly more bottom heavy than her. With her breast barely grown no more than a cup her belly picked up the slack. It was a prominent potbelly, slightly spilled over her waistband and onto her lap. But what really absorbed the most of her recent gain was her hips and butt. They must have doubled in size as she bounced on her fat natural cushions. With her thick legs Pinkie Pie was officially now classified as chunky.

"Um...what emergency?" I blushed trying not to look at the plump body of two cute girls in front of me.

"Yea, what emergency?" Pinkie repeated my question before, out of thin air, she pulled out a white box with a whole chocolate cake with frosting.

"This!" Rarity shrieked, gesturing to her body before looking at Pinkie Pie and her cake. "I...I...mustn't...ugh! Can I have a slice?" Rarity asked desperately.

"Sure!" Pinkie joyfully said, picking up a slice and handing it out. With great speed Rarity grabbed the cake and gobbled it up in seconds. Sighing in ecstasy before quickly frowning. "See, this is the emergency!"

"The cake?" I asked, looking puzzled.

"No, the eating!" Rarity huffed annoyingly, stomping her foot. This inadvertently caused her whole body to shake, giggling the fat she had on her body.

"Relax Rarity, there is no harm in more cake," Pinkie said nonchalantly, plopping a slice of cake into her mouth.

"Relax?! If it was just me I'll be relaxed," Rarity huffed. Me and Pinkie looked at Rarity in disbelief. "Okay, I may be still panicking but this new hunger isn't just affecting me but all of us."

"Except for Sunstone here," commented Pinkie, her mouth full of cake.

"That's besides the point, we all gained weight in the past couple of weeks and I'm tired of resizing all of our clothes," Rarity fumed.

I didn't know what to do, I just met these girls and now they're openly talking about their weights. I felt so embarrassed as I continued watched Rarity and Pinkie debate.

"Did you ask Twilight? She's smart," Pinkie asked, picking up another slice.

"I did, she didn't know," Rarity said frustratedly, eyeing the cake. Pinkie got the message and handed a slice to Rarity.

"I don't see the big deal, I actually like my new butt. It makes me feel bouncy!" Pinkie giggled, bouncing on her butt. She then turned to me, making me turn red.

"Well... it does feel nice. It does make me feel more womanly," Rarity admitted, bucking her hips back and forth. Why are these girls talking about this in front of me!

"You work it girl! See, it's just a matter of perspective. And besides Sunstone not complaining," Pinkie pointed out. You gotta be kidding me, I thought. I was becoming more and more red as Rarity walked up to me.

"Well, it's always good to get a guy's opinion. So Sunstone, do we look good," Rarity asked, putting me on the spot. I began to sweat as I nervously looked away, embarrassed at ogling at a girl.

"Don't be shy, I am giving you permission to look at me," Rarity smiled, seemingly enjoying my awkwardness.

"Um...*gulp* you look good," I stuttered as I took quick glances at Rarity's body.

"Just good?" She teased, pressing her breasts together with her shoulders.

"I...I..."

"Me, me! Is my booty bootylicious?" Asked Pinkie, jumping off the desk, turned around and shaking her butt at me.

"Pinkie! That's so crass, be more ladylike," scolded Rarity, putting her fists on her larger hips. I went into safe mode as I was overcome by feelings of both anxiety and arousal. I don't know how to process these emotions as the two chubby beautiful girls kept pressuring me.

"Aw, your no fun Rarity. You got to flaunt what you dunk!" Pinkie raising her hands into the air and rocked her hips.

"Pinkie, that makes no sense." Rarity said flatly. Pinkie just giggled continuing her hip swaying.

"Although showing a bit of skin doesn't sound too bad of an idea," Rarity considered as she pulled at the neckline of her blouse and looked down at her breasts. I must have been steaming from my ears because I couldn't take it anymore and dashed out of the room.

"Well that was rude, and we never got his opinion," Pinkie said irritatedly.

"Maybe he was busy. Anyway I'll take your advice to heart Pinkie. There is some clothes idea that been swirling around my head that I could try." Rarity put a fist under her plumper chin in thought.

"That's wonderful! Cake?" She cheered before taking out another box out of nowhere.