Week 4

I rubbed both my sore sides from the intense exercise regime that Rainbow Dash had put me on this last week. If it wasn't for Applejack raining her in I would be in the hospital by now. We did everything from pushups, situps, to pullups, me failing at everyone of them. At every exercise routine Dash has always had a protein bar or protein shake in hand, despite never doing exercise with me. 

She also tried to do some confidence training but that went horribly. She would try to make me do some growling or yelling. It was again Applejack that swooped in to save me from reverting into an animal. 

I was now hiding behind the school wall trying to avoid another painful exercise regime. But in my attempt to hide from one girl I accidentally bumped into another. 

"Oh sorry," we both said simultaneously. I quickly turned around to see the pink hair girl from a couple of weeks ago, the one with the overactive greeter girl. But looking at her something had definitely changed since our first meeting. 

Wearing her original green dress she looked a little snug in them. Everything about her seemed thicker, more softer. From her legs that seem to have added a thin layer of pudge, her ballooning butt, a small sized potbelly to her growing bust. She seems to have put on about 10 to 20 pounds since I've last seen her. 

"Um…" was all I could muster as my eyes darted around her lager body. She reacted by blushing. 

"H-hey… um… Sunstone, good to see you," she stuttered, taking a couple of steps back. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't mean to stare," I choked as I quickly turned around embarrassed. 

"No it's alright," she answered, mirroring me.

We both just awkwardly stood there, a heavy silence fell over us. It was well over a minute before I decided to say something. 

"Okay then, I'll see you another time," I said before slowly backing away from the plumping girl.

"Wait!" Called out Fluttershy, both surprising me and her.

"Um, I mean, wait, I want to ask you something," she recollected herself, pressing the tip of her shoe into the ground. 

"Yes?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable. 

"I-I would like some help from you, if you don't mind."

"Help? Help with what."

"Me and Twilight were going to go to the animal shelter to see if we could find some helpless animal to bring to my sanctuary." She said nervously, continuing to bury her shoe into the soil.

"Why do you need me?"

"I just had a thought that a third option would be nice. I'm sorry if you're busy, I can look for someone else." She said, surprisedly sad.

I didn't know what to say. A girl was asking me to hangout with her. "I…," I was so nervous that I was about to say no until I remembered Rainbow Dash, causing me to make a 180. "I… Okay." Surprisingly her eyes shot wide and smiled. It was such a warm smile, a smile that can melt ice.

"Oh wonderful! We'll meet Twilight at the shelter. It's just a twenty minutes walk from the school." Surprising me again she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the school and down the street.

~

After walking for for some time we finally reached the pound. Fluttershy was very talkative as she only spoke about animals and her love for them. Honestly I understood her passion as I had one for minerals and gemstones. Fluttershy then stopped talking about the bizarre animal called the Aye-aye and turned to Twilight who was waiting outside of shelter. 

"Twilight, this is Sunstone, Sunstone, Twilight," she smiled. 

"We have met," said Twilight, raising her hand to me.

Just like with Fluttershy, Twilight seemed more fuller than the last time we met. Even though we was in the same classes I rarely looked at her surprised by her resent pudgyness. She seems to be in a similar situation as Fluttershy with her snug clothing, but all in different places. With more of a strain at her chest and her behind, she had grown more hourglass shaped. 

Entering the pound I was sweating bullets as I stood between the two filling beauties. A woman at the counter waved to Fluttershy and opened the back door for us. Fluttershy had been to this pound many times before, rescuing old and unwanted animals. She explained that she lived with a large backyard near the woods, having plenty of space for animals to play and be free.

"Yea, and one day I wish to open my own official sanctuary," Fluttershy smiled as she looked over an old dog with only one eye.

"That sounds cool," I said as I securely looked over Fluttershy's bent over behind. "What about you Twilight, what are your future dreams?" I asked, trying to distract myself from the soft twin moons.

"I wish to become a famous investor, helping mankind to the stars," Twilight said proudly, herself looking at a scruffy cat.

"And what about you? You never mentioned what you liked?" Asked Fluttershy, now by another dog with a missing front leg.

"Oh, um, I'm into rocks," I said bluntly, feeling ashamed of my lack of humanitarian ambitions. 

"Like geology?" Asked Twilight, sounding a little interested. 

"More like crystals," I corrected her.

"Oh wow, similar to Rarity! You two could get along quite well," respond Fluttershy as she petted a third dog, this one with a long scar over its belly.

"Yea," I answered nonshalontly but in reality I was quite happy to hear that. To talk to another person about crystal, especially to a girl, is quite exciting. 

"Well I think we have our choice," declared Fluttershy as she looked at the three dogs she was just petting.

Fluttershy signed some forms before the three of us walked out with three dogs. That's when I departed from Fluttershy and Twilight, waving them goodbye.