Week 13

I know I should have brought a wagon," I thought, struggling to carry the multitude of boxes and bags down the bustling mall. The fact that Rarity had asked me to come shopping with her should have been a red flag from the beginning. I groaned as my knees wobbled under the weight, feeling as though I might collapse at any moment. To my relief, I quickly realized that I wasn't the only one feeling exhausted as I glanced at my two friends. They were both struggling to carry their ballooning bodies.

"Oh, the mall feels surprisingly hot today," complained Rarity, taking a handkerchief from her chest to wipe her brow. "I know it's winter, but this is ridiculous!"

Looking at Rarity and Twilight through a small opening in my pile of boxes, I could see that it wasn't just the temperature making them hot – they were actually getting bigger, much bigger.

Ever since Thanksgiving, a switch seemed to have been flipped in all of the girls, activating their inner gluttons. It was becoming increasingly apparent with Rarity and Twilight standing in front of me.

Twilight, adorned in a light purple sweater and a long dark purple shirt, was a sight to behold. Though I could only see her from behind, her large breasts were poking out prominently from her wide back. And her backside had swollen into a juicy and plump butt, big enough to fill an entire chair and then some.

Rarity, dressed in a more formal violet gown, stood beside Twilight as she wiped the sweat from her exposed bosom. Her posterior was round and wide, protruding enough to be called a shelf.

"Anyway, just one more store and then we can stop for a nice gallon of ice cream at my place," Rarity announced, patting her soft belly. After a few more laborious steps, we finally made it to our destination, The Secret Victory.

Having spent so much time with girls, I had become desensitized to the sight of lingerie stores, and going into a women's clothing store no longer made me feel flushed. However, I was surprised that Rarity had chosen this particular store, considering it didn't cater to girls with larger proportions. At least they had a designated bag holding spot for me.

I watched as the two overly rotund girls picked out clothes and disappeared into the fitting rooms, dragging me along with them. This had been the other reason why I was here – to give a male perspective and provide feedback. It was quite challenging for me to contain my excitement.

In and out the girls went, trying on multiple articles of clothing. Twilight leaned towards geeky clothes such as vests, sweaters, buttoned-down blouses, and knee-length skirts. She embraced the hot librarian look, emerging from the changing booth in a lightly pink buttoned shirt and a black frilly skirt. However, given her enhanced figure, she failed to account for her growing body, resulting in her clothing fitting quite tightly, especially around her chest and hips.

Rarity, on the other hand, went for a more chic and popular girl look. Her outfits were more pink and white with a hint of purple to match her hair. Frilly short skirts, jeans of varying lengths, tube tops, and revealing shirts that showed off her expansive chest and belly. She too stepped out of the booth, wearing a white beret, a dark striped purple tube top, and a pair of short jeans. Like Twilight, she had chosen clothing that was a couple of sizes too small, causing her bosom to stretch the top, revealing a deep cleavage, and her jeans barely coming up over the curve of her backside, leaving an equally deep canyon between her plump cheeks.

"Uh, I guess we misjudged the sizes of these clothes," Rarity commented, turning to look at her backside and tugging at her too-small jeans.

"Yeah, I have to hold my breath just to keep this shirt on," Twilight worriedly said, examining her blouse's straining buttons. I stared at the two plump girls, unable to tear my eyes away from their tightly-stretched clothing. Why did they tease me so much?

Suddenly, Rarity twisted a bit too much, causing her jeans to tear right down the seams, resulting in her pants falling down. This set off a chain reaction as Twilight gasped, causing the buttons on her shirt to shoot out in sequence, until none remained. My jaw dropped as I inadvertently caught a glimpse of Rarity's large derriere, encased in black embroidered panties, and Twilight's heavy chest, held up by an undersized dark purple bra. It took a few seconds before I realized I was staring, and my face turned red as I quickly turned around.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized, panicking. The sound of the changing room doors opening and closing told me that the girls had retreated back inside.

"No, no, it's our fault," Rarity called out. "We should have realized that these clothes were too small for our bodies. They're not what they used to be."

"I-I'll step out for a bit," I stuttered as I walked away from the changing stalls and out of the store to take a breather. Twilight and Rarity also let out a deep breath, resulting in more rips.

"Oh dear!" exclaimed Rarity, her eyes fixating on her shapely legs and the torn pants. "Well, at least ripped jeans are in season," she added, trying to make light of the situation.

Twilight glanced down at her recently exploded shirt, her face turning pink with a mix of shame and excitement. With a quick shake of her body, she hesitantly asked, "Um, Rarity, is it normal to...enjoy that?"

Rarity adjusted her tube top, feeling the tightness and weight of her growing chest. "No, dear, it's not normal. But you're not alone," she assured Twilight, understanding their shared experience.

Twilight, feeling a surge of arousal, continued, "Is it also normal that I enjoyed Sunstone watching us when our clothes spontaneously burst?"

Rarity's eyes widened in surprise. "I...you felt that too?" They exchanged a knowing look, their faces growing even redder as they discreetly removed their constricting clothes. Fortunately, Rarity's sewing skills would come in handy to repair the damage they had caused. Without shame, they purchased the destroyed and new, clearly undersized clothes and walked out of the shop to find Sunstone waiting for them on an outdoor bench.

"So, is everything alright?" Sunstone asked bashfully, clearly still embarrassed by the incident.

"Nothing a little sewing can't fix," Rarity replied cheerfully.

"I think he means about seeing us in our underwear," Twilight clarified, her demeanor oddly calm.

"Oh, that! As I said before, it's not your fault. You were just an accidental peeping Tom," Rarity reassured him, maintaining her smile.

I was slightly puzzled, but didn't question it further. "Okay, girls, where to next?" I asked, eager to move on from this awkward incident.

The girls exchanged smiles, and in that moment, I knew my back would not survive whatever they had planned.