Week 7

It was Saturday noon and I was wandering around the downtown area. I decided to explore my new town and see what they had to offer. I had already spent a couple of hours walking down the long rows of stores and restaurants, looking for nothing in particular. 

Then, just as my stomach growled, telling me it was lunch time, someone grabbed my arm and I was pulled into a nearby little cake shop. 

"Hey Sunstone! What are the chances of meeting us at a time like this," cheered a very familiar bubbly girl. Recovering from my sudden whiplash I turned to my angler.

Standing so close to me that our noses nearly touched was Pinkie Pie, and boy she was definitely living up to her namesake. Despite getting close to the 200 mark her face was as slim as ever, although that was entirely another story below. She looked like her body was filled with pies as her growing pudginess puffed out of her clothes. The lower my eyes went the fatter she became. More and more fat accumulated around her overflowing chair size butt that made any article of clothing look painted on. Her over blown bubble butt stretches her once loose pink skirt, and those legs were the definition of a pair of juicy ham legs.

"Uh, hey Pinkie," I said nervously as I attempted to step back but Pinkie's grasp of my arms held tight.

"Do you want to join me and Fluttershy for a light snack?" The overly close pink girl commanded more than asked.

"Um, I am a little -" I was suddenly pulled away by the hyperactive pink pear and spun around until I was in the face of a reserved yellow pear. Fluttershy's yellow cheeks turned monarch red as our eyes met. Same as before I was a bit too close to the plump yellow girl. But calling her plump was too delicate, a church bell is more accurate. 

She was in the same vein as Pinkie Pie in terms of body shape, slim on top, boulder thighs on the bottom. With her skin tight green skirt her backside looked like a pair of large honeydew melons. Although I highly doubt she could crack some melons between her thighs, her legs were still husky and firm.

"Hi," Fluttershy squeaked, too embarrassed to move. Then Pinkie slowly raised right beside us with a creepy smile. 

"Now kiss." 

Immediately me and Fluttershy stepped away as Pinkie laughed. 

"That's not funny Pinkie!" Exclaimed Fluttershy, her face now 100% red.

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding," Pinkie continued to laugh as she clutched her bloated belly. I didn't say anything as I was too embarrassed.

"L-let's get something to e-eat," Fluttershy stuttered frustratedly as she quickly turned around and power walked to a white round table with four seats.

"Come on casanova, let's eat!" Cheered Pinkie as she slapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me to the table. What is up with these girls and being sudo-flirty.

As soon as Pinkie plopped me down on a chair next to Fluttershy, taking her seat on the other side of me, a light pink girl in a pink maid outfit with light pink and white soft serve hair walked up to our table with a small notepad. 

"One of everything!" Pinkie announced without hesitation. The waitress jumped back because of the sudden outburst. 

"Pinkie! That's too much, and we had a big breakfast already," Fluttershy cried out, putting a hand on her well defined pot belly. 

"Don't worry we'll share!"

"I don't think that's what she means," I said, trying to defend Fluttershy but Pinkie just ignored us.

"Oh and the bottomless milkshake too!" 

The recovered waitress jotted something on her pad and rushed to the kitchen to tell the chef the large order. Lucky it wasn't a long wait as a small army of waiters came out of the back holding trays upon trays of desserts. Soon our table was full of cake, donuts, cookies, and a rich assortment of pastries. 

"Ooh, this all looks so good!" Pinkie said, licking her lips. Fluttershy on the other hand didn't look to please as she looked a little queasy. "You got to try this death by chocolate cake, it's to die for," Pinkie proclaimed as she took a large forkful of dense dark chocolate cake and shoved it into Fluttershy's mouth. With a heavy gulp Fluttershy swallowed the big bite without chewing. But just as she took in a deep breath Pinkie shoved in a whole cookie.

"Like it? it's Cookie Crumble but without the crumble!" Then she picked up a donut that was coated in chocolate and sprinkled with star sprinkles. "And this one is out of this world!"

This continued for a while as I watched in awe and arousal. Because of Fluttershy's meek personality she couldn't resist Pinkie Pie's food assault. Though Pinkie didn't neglect herself for one second, for every donut that was forced down Fluttershy's throat Pinkie vacuumed up a cake slice. This continued until half of the sugary confections were done. This is when something snapped in Fluttershy, or more accurately something awakened. 

"And this double chocolate with a creamy vanilla core cupcake…" Pinkie continued as she lifted a good size cupcake, but to our shock Fluttershy rapidly snatched the cake and stuffed it in her mouth. 

"More," Fluttershy huffed, breathing hard as strains of hair fell over her face.

"Okie dokie," Pinkie said, unfazed by Fluttershy's tone shift.

"No, Sunstone," Fluttershy commanded, pointing to me.

"What?!" I said shaken from my stupor. 

"You feed me more, now!" She growled, her eyes looking crazed. I don't question any more as I picked up a triple chocolate cookie. She opened her mouth and allowed me to feed her the cookie. Quickly she ate it and waited for me to feed her something else. I decided to give her some milkshakes for a change of pace. She took to it like a fish in a desert as she took long slow gulps of the thick liquid. All this time Pinkie watched us intrigued as she mechanically ate.

From cakes, pies, and tiramisu Fluttershy ate, holding her growing belly as she let me stuffed her. Her dress tightened as if she was growing as she forced food down her throat, barely taking a break to breathe. 

"More," Fluttershy commanded again after finishing a molten vanilla cake. 

"This looks fun, do me do me!" Clapped Pinkie. She scooted her chair closer to me and presented herself to me by arching forward, showing off her impressive bust, opening her mouth.

"No, he feeds me!" Fluttershy grunted as she grabbed my wrist tightly. 

"But it's my turn," whined Pinkie.

"Hey I can feed you both," I interjected, breaking up the would-be fat catfight. Immediately they open their mouths to me and I pick up a large plate. I filled the plate with all sorts of goodies before turning to Pinkie. I gave her a cookie and while she chowed I turned to Fluttershy and gave her a cupcake. 

This went back and forth for some time, feeding both girl one at a time. By the time it was 5 minutes to 2 they had eaten everything. Three stacks of small used plates and six cups of spent milkshakes sat by me. The two girls were breathing in short bursts as they caressed their bloated bellies. 

At this point I was sweating, both from exertion and from being all hot and bothered. 

"What… what happened," Fluttershy stuttered, grabbed her stomach in pain.

"The best sweet course ever!" Pinkie cheered before she winced.

"I ate all of that?!" Fluttershy panicked.

"And it was glorious. You can truly pack it away," Pinkie praised, giving a thumbs up to Fluttershy. Fluttershy turned away red as she hid her face in her hands but this didn't last long as she moved her hands back to her belly as she released a small burp.

I remained silent as I was too embarrassed and shock to say anything. This was almost too much for me. This was a similar binge to Sunset and Starlight but much cleaner. Just then my stomach growled, reminding me that I didn't eat anything. 

"Looks like someone is hungry. I know this great burger joint not too far from here that we can go and eat," Pinkie proclaimed, slapping her belly but immediately regretting it she yelped in pain. Fluttershy just groaned as she turned green.