Week 5

I looked over to Rainbow Dash as she took a handful of hard candy and plopped them into her mouth. Ever since that day with the bullies I took notice of Twilight and her friends eating habits. To my surprise every single one of them either had food or a sugary drink in their hands at all times. They also had long passed the stage of being plump and were on their way to becoming fat.

It was so striking to see them put on almost 50 pounds in the course of a month. Everything about them ballooning outward, became so soft and chunky. From their thickening legs, the roundeding of their hips and backside, their growing bellies, the added padding to their busts, the softening of the arms, and the extra padding to their faces. Nothing was spared from the growing adipose.

"Hey sport, you're starring again," commented Dash. I shook my head, regaining my focus. 

"Sorry Dash, I'm a bit distracted today," I said, telling a half-truth.

"Aw, don't worry about it. I am awe inspiring!" She pumped her arm up and flexed. Funny enough because of her add fat around her arms her biceps looked bigger than before. 

I blushed and looked away. 

"Don't tease him Dash, he's quite sensitive around us," criticized Fluttershy, putting her fists on her soft bellowing hips. Compared to the evenness of Dash's fat Fluttershy's mostly fell on her hips and legs. 

I was in this predicament when Rainbow Dash asked me to join her on a jog around the park, which quickly turned into a brisk walk. There we bumped into Fluttershy as she was taking care of a couple of birds. Now we were taking a break by a convection stand, as Dash and Fluttershy scarfed down bags of chips, hotdogs, and bags of candy by the mouthful.

Both girls stood by me as I had trouble not eyeing them up and down. They looked gorgeously plump, reasonably popping out of their tight clothes. I felt uneasy standing around them. Despite being friends with them for over the past month I was still not used to being this close to such beautiful girls. 

"Burp! Aaaa, that was a good snack," Dash said satisfactory, patting her stomach making it jiggle. Fluttershy did a small cute burp before apologizing quietly. "Now back to… um, Sunstone, what were we doing before?"

"Uh, a nice walk in the park," I lied. I really don't want to exercise today.

"Oh right. Hey Fluttershy since you're here why don't you come with us."

Fluttershy slightly blush as her eyes turned to me. "That sounds nice."

"Great." Dash said, slapping Fluttershy's heavy backside, causing her enormous rump to quake. 

"Eep!" Fluttershy yelped. 

"Wow Flutters, you have some cushioning for the pushing," Dash chuckled. Both Fluttershy and me's faces became red.

"Dash! That is inappropriate to say," Fluttershy called out.

"Take it as a compliment," Dash said defensively as she took out a bag of candy from her pocket. 

Fluttershy huffed angrily as she turned away from Dash, but secretly she was trying to hide the small smile that grew on her face. For being a self conscious person she noticed more things than the average person, and what she noticed was how much Sunstone was looking at her body. She didn't fully understand but this made her feel happy, and the more of her for him to see the better she felt.

"Besides I'm doing some bulking myself," Dash said proudly, thumbing to her ballooning chest, "I need to get ready for the wrestling season."

I just felt embarrassed, but not as much as before. I was starting to get used to these girls talking openly about their bodies. 

"Hey Sunstone, are you planning to do some wrestling? Me and Applejack could use a sparring partner." Dash pumped her eyebrows. 

I stammered as the thought of me and Dash's body interlocking. 

"Give him a break. He's already too busy helping me fix the animal sanctuary," Fluttershy said, sounding a bit possessive. 

"Nonsense, your animals can wait. He needs some muscle around his bones." Dash then pulled up my shirt, revealing my bare chest. If I was red before I was boiling hot now.

"He will have plenty of exercise helping me," Fluttershy pushed back, grabbing my arm and pulling me to her soft body.

"Yea, carrying you big butt!" Dash rocked her hips.

"Said the pot," snapped Fluttershy.

My mind was spinning as the two very plump girls argued who I was going to help. Finally I had to step in before this turned into a cat fight.

"I have time for the both of you!" I yelled above the two arguing friends. The two quieted down as they turned to me.

"Oh, um, sorry Sunstone," Fluttershy said meekly, playing with her long pink hair. 

"Yea, sorry," Dash said arrogantly, puffing up her cheeks.

"Now can we just enjoy this nice day," I huffed, giving them both a honest smile. 

"Fine," Fluttershy smile.

"Fine," Dash rolled her eyes.

As I walked forward the two girls looked at each other, lightning coming out of their eyes.