Week 9

I walked up and down the aisle of the supermarket looking for nothing in particular, just wanting a lazy day to myself. The party from just a couple of days ago had left me a bit exhausted so I decided to take my time today. But I guess my leisure wandering was not in the stars as the sound of squeaky wheels roared toward me.

"Hey! Look who we found, our favorite nerd!" Hollered Sunset. I quickly turned to see a shopping cart come barreling at me. I immediately closed my eyes and raised my hands up in a desperate attempt to shield myself. Just then the sound of sneakers screeching off the wax floor causing the cart came to a complete stop, just mere inches from me. 

"Darn girl, you're getting fat," called out Sunset. 

"You're one to talk porker," snapped back Starlight.

I opened my eyes to see Starlight sitting in the cart full to the brim with Halloween candy. Behind her was Sunset holding onto the cart handles, and fat was a good description of the two.

Sunset was still wearing her normal outfit except everything was a couple of sizes bigger, that is all except her leather jacket. The over 200 pound teen was a sight to behold. Her face was still quite slender but had grown some puffier cheeks. Her softened arms strained to be contained inside her jacket as they squeaked with every time she moved her arms. Her breasts had doubled in size from the beginning of the school year, laying heavy on her gut. And what a gut it has become as it was now a full grown pot belly. Her shirt was straining to contain both her chest and outward gut. Her hips and butt filled her skirt as long chunky legs were stuffed into her knee high boots.

Despite being covered in bags of candy it was clear Starlight was in the same boat as Sunset. The only parts of her body that were exposed to me were her head, her bust, her belly, and her knees, and each one showed how fat she had become. Her beanie was the only article of clothing that fit her well as her green shirt bunched up around her large breasts, exposing her round bare stomach, and her ripped jeans that were composed of more holes than jeans.

"Hey rock nerd, good to see you here," snickered Sunset.

"Yea good for us!" Hooted Starlight, throwing her chubby arms into the air. 

"I don't have any money!" I yelped, taking a step back. 

"Hahaha! We don't want your money," reassured Sunset as she walked around the cart and put her arm around me and pulled me into her softer body, "no, what we need is a big strong man to help carry all this candy to our place." She said as she extended her middle and index fingers and used them to walk up my chest.

"Then we can get more candy!" Cheered Starlight, throwing some of the large candy bags into the air. 

I gulped. I really am a wimp. 

~

I groaned as my legs shaked as I took a step closer to Sunset's home. Carrying five large bags of candy in each hand and a makeshift sack as big as my body on my back could weigh any man down, and that goes double for my skinny bones.

"Come on, you're just a few steps away from my house," Sunset heckled, standing by her front door. She stood by a two story red brick house with two large windows on the second floor. But I couldn't see that as I was hunched over by over a hundred pounds of discounted Halloween candy.

Once inside Sunset just pointed to an empty space on the floor. I took a step forward but even this was too much as I just dropped on the spot.

"Excellent, now for our post-halloween party!" Announced Starlight, her eyes sparkling as she looked over the pile of candy on top of me.

After I unburied myself they forced me to go upstairs with a couple of bags of candy. I entered a large room which I presumed it was Sunset's room. I don't have much time to look around before as the two fat bullies push me to site in the middle of a large futon couch. The girls plopped down, each sitting by my side and began the party. 

Although it wasn't much of a party as it was more the girls playing video games and stuffing their mouths with candy. I was stuck in between the engorging girls as they played, commanding me to get more candy on the occasion. Outside of my little hostage situation it wasn't half bad. They barely bullied me, acting more like rough friends. Sadly I never was allowed to have a turn on the game but it was fun to watch them banter between each other. 

It was hours before I was allowed to leave, although I'll say it was more accurately I could leave because the girls were in a food coma. Their potbelly had grown to a full on big redden gut. candy wrappers were everywhere, almost covering them like a blanket. 

I sneak out but just before I exited out the door I turned back to the girls. I felt surprisingly disappointed to leave but not enough to stop my escape. With a smile I exited the room.