Week 6

The trees' fall leaves were in their infancy and started to reveal their multitude of colors. I was walking back home thinking about the transforming girls had recently undertaken and what Pinkie said about their growing bodies. But I didn't have much time to think as I heard my name called out.

"Hey Sunstone," yelled Applejack from behind me. 

I turned to see both Applejack and Twilight lumbering to me, their soft jiggling bodies catching my eye. Despite the two weighing the same, somewhere in the facility between 150 to 200 pounds, their fat landed in very different ways.

Applejack clearly had muscle under all that add fat. From her bicep to her calves she had a thick layer of fat all over her body. It seems that the new poundage had spread evenly throughout making her look surprisingly slimmer than she actually is. She looked a little uncomfortable as her fat poured out of her ripped skinny jeans, making them rip a little more with every step she took. 

Twilight on the other hand was the definition of a sexy nerd, just fatter. Her fat was evenly spread similar to Applejack, although most of it had deposited on her growing bust and buttocks. Her purple shirt and her dark pink skirt were barely able to contain her thickening pudge. 

"Hey, Twilight, Applejack," I stammered as I tried not to look at their blossoming bosoms. 

"Sunstone, it's good we caught up with you," huffed Twilight, getting winded from just a brisk walk. "Just wanted to know if you want to come with us to Applejack's farm."

I hesitated as I was too concerned about me staring at their plump bodies. I shook my head before I blurted out a yes.

"Good sugarcube my brother can give us a ride." Applejack pointed to a red pickup truck down the block. The truck honked and a red arm popped out of the driver's seat and waved at us.

~

The truck ride was awkward, or at least awkward for me. I had to sit uncomfortably close to Twilight in the back seats. Feeling her plush buttocks made me sweat. It didn't help that with the occasional bump from the road her rump would get close to land on my lap. 

It was half an hour later that we arrived at a large apple orchard. The soft rolling hills had rows upon rows of large trees covering the acres of land stretching as far as the eye can see. Beyond the rows of trees was a tall red wooden house next to an equally tall red barn. Soon we passed a large white sign that said "Sweet Apple Orchard".

"Here we are," called out Applejack.

The truck drove up to the large house and parked right beside it before we all got out of the vehicle. I took in a deep breath, taking in the smell of dirt and sweet apples. 

"Ha, home sweet home," Applejack said to none in particular, mimicking my deep breath. "Come, I'll show you around."

Applejack took me by the hand and introduced me to her family. First Granny Smith, then to her little sister Applebloom, then his older brother Big Macintosh. I felt a little embarrassed as it felt like she was introducing her boyfriend to her family. Finally she led me and Twilight out back to the apple orchard. 

"So I need some help on some trees. There are a few that are early bloomers and they need to be picked before the apples become too ripe," Applejack stated as she led us to several trees with empty wooden buckets surrounding them. "Since this is your first rodeo Sunstone you can work on the smaller trees. Me and Twilight will deal with the rest." She smiled, slapping my back. I nearly stumbled forward from how strong she was. We all got to our trees and started picking.

It was a coolish day as large pillowy clouds rolling by. As such, picking apples was not so strenuous, plucking a couple of apples into my arms before taking a step down from the small ladder by the tree and plopping them into a wooden basket. It was surprisingly quiet, pleasant and relaxing. 

"Hey guys, check this out!" Called out Applejack, breaking any sense of peace. 

Both me and Twilight turned to the very plump cowgirl who was standing very close to her tree. Once she had our attention she cocked her wide hips to one side before swinging her fat butt, slamming it into the apple tree. The tree shook hard and one by one apples fell from the branches and into the baskets below. 

"Wow Applejack, that's amazing!" I said, praising her.

"Oh that's nothing sugar. In fact I was only able to do this trick about a week ago," she smiled, slapping her large rump. Both me and Twilight blushed. 

"And I reckon Twilight here can do it too!"

"Oh no I'm too soft," Twilight pleaded as she grabbed her hinny.

"Nonsense! You have the mass and the hips. Come on, I'll show you." Applejack ignored Twilight's excuse and walked over to her.

"Okay," Applejack stated as she put her hands on top of Twilight's wide hips, "first you swing your hips like this," Applejack moved Twilight's hips to one side until she couldn't go no further, "then you swing it like a church bell," she then rapidly rocked Twilight's hips to the other side, inadvertently causing Twilight's boobs to slouch and bounce. Twilight blush as she unconsciously moved her arm to her heavy breasts to hold it in place. "Like that! Now do it again," commanded Applejack.

I watched in awe as Applejack taught Twilight how to buck her impressive plush hips, swinging them like a battering ram. Soon after being mesmerized by Twilight's rocking hips Applejack felt she was ready. 

"Now you got the hang of it! Alright, let's try it on the real McCoy!" Applejack said ecstatically. Lifting Twilight up by her soft pudgy waist and plopping her down right next to her tree. Twilight turned to the tree then to Applejack looking uncertain.

"Go now sugarcube," Applejack thumbs up. Turning back to the tree again Twilight cocked her hips and slammed it into the tree. Both her and the tree shook as a couple of apples fell into a basket.

"Ow," Twilight cried as she rubbed her soft hips.

"Not too shabby. With some practice you can take this whole orchard with just your butt," Applejack laughed. Twilight blush but smiled. "Besides I reckon Sunny over here wouldn't mind," Applejack pointed her thumb to me.

I blushed hard as I felt like shrinking ouy of existence. Why does every girl have to make some comment about me enjoying looking at them! 

"Um, I'm going to the bathroom," I yelped before dashing away to the farm house. The two girls just waved nonchalantly and went back to taking about hitting trees with their backsides as if they didn't just made one of their friends sexually aroused. 

For the rest of the evening was mostly uneventful, mostly me taking quick glances at the two's butts as they brought down a couple of trees worth of apples.