Week 3

I was so glad that school had finished and the weekend had begun. It had been a nerve wracking week with the girls. Every one of them had been acting weird around me, asking how they looked or asking for favors. Despite my shyness toward them they kept treating me like I was their best friend. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have friends for the first time in my life but it's so exhausting to divide my attention between six girls.

I walked down the street, my head hung low, thinking about this past week. From Rarity and Pinkie flaunting their growing assets earlier last week, Fluttershy and Twilight keep talking about tight clothing, to Applejack and Rainbow trying to convince me their biceps were bigger than the other one despite them being filled with fat. I just want to wind down this weekend before another hectic week. But in my worry filled thoughts I fail to notice two large masses creeping up to me.

"Hey loser, how is our favorite friend doing," announced a bombastic girl from my right. I flinch as I turn to the two girls flaking me. To my dread it was Sunset and Starlight, my regular bullies.

To my left Starlight rapped her pudgy arm around my neck, pulling me down. "So, where are you off to, piggy bank," Starlight snickered.

Not today, I thought exhaustively. "Home," I answered softly.

"Not so fast friend, I have a better idea," Sunset declared.

"Yea, we thought that since we are such good friends it was a no brainer for you to treat us to dinner," Starlight grinned evilly.

"I don't have money," I defended.

"We take credit," Sunset snickered. Just like Starlight, Sunset wrapped her arm around my neck pulling toward her. With an annoyed grunt Starlight tugged me back causing Sunset in turn to pull me to her. In their tug-of-war I began to feel nervous as I kept poking into their softer bodies. Just like Twilight and the girls, Sunset and Starlight had fattened up.

Both girls looked relatively the same, chunky all around with most of the fat in their stomachs. Their large pot belly struck out a good several inches, hanging over their belts. Their thick legs and arms had a good layer of fat coating them, giving them a more bulky look, especially Sunset with her leather jacket.

I was pulled into the central town, being too much of a wimp to fight back, to a local all-you-can-eat Italian restaurant. I was then pushed into a seat and was told to stay put until the two grabbed their meal. This allowed me to calm down enough to think about this strange predicament I was in.

Normally they would just demand I give them my money and shove off. This is the first time they brought me anywhere, let alone buy them food. I then turned to the two girls and began to ogle at my bullies bellies.

Despite threatening me to be here I couldn't deny they were good looking girls, and more so their add weight. How they squished their large stomachs into the countertop, sticking their large soft backside out in an attempt to grab more food. Their tight clothes squishing into their soft flesh with every tug of their skirt or shirt. By the time they finished their selection I quickly looked away, trying to hide my leering.

"Hey nerd, make some room," commanded Sunset. Shifting a little the two filled the table of four with plates of pasta, pizza, garlic bread, and lasagna. They took their seats across from me and began eating.

I just sat there as they stuffed themselves, bite by bite, down into their growing bellies. Tomato sauce stained their mouths with every forkful of spaghetti and lasagna, and wiped it clean with bread.

This feeding frenzy went on for a good hour, and when they finally pushed down that last piece of bread their stuffed throats the two groaned in satisfaction. I sat there sweating nervously as I stared. They looked like stuffed turkeys with their large stomachs pushing outward. Hard and round their clothes were no match for their growing bulk, their shirts bunched up to their soft chests and their belts unbuckled to relieve them of the fullness they caused to themselves.

I really don't know what to do as they remain still, their eyes closed as they rubbed those extended bellies. I watched, my face turning red, as they moved their hands over it.

I must've fallen into a trance because I didn't notice that the two were now looking at me wicked.

"Looks like someone has a kink," snickered Sunset. I snapped upward to their faces before turning away, my face as red as carnelian.

"Ooh, so you like bigger girls," teased Starlight, grabbing hold of her round dome. I just wanted to die and run away but I felt like I was glued to my seat.

Sunset laughed, "Oh, I'm such a pig," she mocked.

"Yea, I'm might become the size of a hippo," added Starlight. The two girls laughed at my discomfort. They continued to laugh until they winced in pain grabbing their tummies.

"I think we over did it with the eating," grown Starlight.

"Naa, we just haven't got used to it yet. Hey you, get us up, I want to go home!" Commanded Sunset tuning to me. Getting up as quickly as possible I left to their sides, helping them to their feet.

It was a long walk back to their homes as they lived on the other side of town. Through out the journey I held up their heavy bodies as they burped and grown all the way there. At this point they acted more like like they was in a trance, bobbing back and forth drunkenly.

When I finally dropped them off they surprised me by thanking for my help before slumping into the apartment building. Despite my embarrassment I smiled at the kind jester.