Week 16 Christmas Day

The snow was falling on this special morning winter day. I was looking out the large window at the white landscape from Applejack's home. I turned around to see the gigantic Christmas tree in the center of the living room, decorated with red, green, and yellow ornaments and tinsel, flashing white lights swirling around the tree leading up to a massive golden star on top. The room itself was decorated with so much Christmas cheer it would make Sanda say ‘whoa take a step back’. From holly, to wreaths, to ornaments the house was decked to the halls and back again. It really looked like a Hallmark Christmas card.

Next to the tree all the girls talking and enjoying themselves with their Christmas breakfast. Each one, including me, was wearing a ugly sweater, as suggested by Pinkie Pie. 

Speaking of the big pink girl, she was in a green sweater that screamed Christmas tree, with stringed lights, ornaments, and even pine tree branches. Her huge hip rocking a pair of brown pants resembling a tree bark, making her be the literal phrase ‘as thick as tree trunks’. Because of her figure she really looked like a Christmas tree, lean at the top before widening at the middle at her thick thighs.

Rarity was wearing the least ugliest of the bunch, wearing a white sweater with basic snowflakes patterns. Her globular breasts and her wide hips she really liked a very shapely snowwoman.

Applejack, the host of the party, was wearing a red sweater with a strong apple theme. She was looking more like the apples she so enjoyed to eat.

Twilight was in a dark purple sweater with sky accurate winter constellations. Her round oversized chest stretching the seams of the sweater that you can almost see her bra underneath. 

Fluttershy was wearing a white sweater with a big goofy looking reindeer with a red nose. Her stretched out brown sweat pants adorned with a cotton tail deer tail over her jumbo size rear.

And finally, Rainbow Dash, she…

“Hey Sunstone,” Dash suddenly said from behind me. I turned to the bulky blue teenager wearing a light blue sweater with a Santa sleigh going across her chest. With the wooly garment Dash looked more bulkier than normal despite her being quite bulky already. Her thick biceps stretch her sleeve as her large breasts stretched that sleigh wide. Her jeans looked tight, with her fat and muscles pushing at the seams. “Nice sweater,” she teased looking up and down my body.

I looked down to my sweater, green and red with several images of Christmas presents randomly scattered about. “Yea, it was my mom's choice,” I groaned.

“Well, it suits you,” she replied with a half hearted smile. There was then an awkward silence between us, Dash rocking her large body on her heels back and forth looking unsure what to do. “Um,” Dash blushed, “Happy Christmas.” From around her back she revealed a small present.

“So you were my secret Santa?” I asked as I grabbed her gift.

“Yea, drew the short stick.” She shrugged her shoulders, acting cool.

I opened my gift and looked inside the box. I raised my eyebrow and turned to Dash. “You got me a rock?”

“Hey, don't look at me like that, all I know about you is that you like rocks, so, I got you a rock,” she huffed grumpily, crossing her thick arms under her bust.

I pick up the rock, it's googly eyes looking at me. It was a red rock and surprisingly, a banded red agate. It had red and orange bands that swirled around the rock, looking like the rings of Saturn. I smiled warmly, “thanks.”

Dash looked at me surprised before turning her head away, her cheeks turning red, “don't mention it.”

Then called out Pinkie Pie from the kitchen, “Lunch time!” All the girls without missing a beat continued talking, headed to the dining room table like cows entering a barn. I heard Dash's stomach growl, a common sound among the girls nowadays. “It's about time!” She exclaimed. 

We both walked over to the doorway when suddenly Pinkie stepped out of the dining room and stopped us. “Look who is under the mistletoe,” she teased while singing before zipping back into the room. Me and Dash quickly looked up to see the famous plant hanging from the ceiling before looking into each other's eyes, our cheeks turned red immediately, our faces completely shocked.

“Um… I…,” I looked away embarrassed, unable to articulate my words. “We… we don't have to do it, it's just a dumb tra- .” As quickly as a rock skipping over water a kiss landed on my cheek. My body heated up like I had a fever and I turned to Dash. She was just as red as I was and looking at me with a disgruntled face with her fists on her wide hips. “Don't. Tell, Anyone!” She then left with a huff, but for just a moment I thought I saw a smirk. I remained still for a moment, unsure of what just happened. Then slowly a smile grew on my lips before slowly turning and walking into the dining room where the girls were waiting.