Week 11

The bell door rang as I entered the Sugarcube Corner. Just as I did my phone buzzed as I got a new message. Quickly I took out my phone and looked at the screen. To my bewilderment it was from Pinkie.

"Great, you came! 😊😊🎆😊😊 We are in the back! 🍰🎂🍪🍩🧁🥧!"

Trying to not think too much I went behind the counter and into the back room. Just as I did my phone buzzed again. 

"We're upstairs! 😊😊😊 Come to my room! 😘😘😜😜"

I turned to see a wooden staircase going up to the second floor. Feeling a little creep out by how Pinkie on time texting I walked up the stairs to her bedroom. 

I opened up the bright pink door and my face turned red. Before me was Fluttershy sitting on a stool surrounded by pastries of all sorts. She looked at me with the same embarrassment before Pinkie popped out behind the door.

"Excellent, now that we're all here we can start the testing!" Pinkie cheered. 

"What is all this?" I asked. Despite Pinkie inviting me to her room she failed to mention why she wanted me to come.

"Well after that day at the pastry shop I got a great idea! Why don't we do that again but with my creations to compare and to improve!" Pinkie announced, grabbing my hand and leading me to a seat next to Fluttershy. "And with your help we will find the perfect dessert!"

"And why is Fluttershy here?"

"To have two options of course!" She answered if it was obvious.

"And why am I here?"

"Why, to feed us. You don't expect us to feed ourselves do you, we need our hands for other things," Pinkie started as if it was fact as she sat next to me. "Besides, Fluttershy wouldn't come if you weren't here." Pinkie winked. 

I turned to Fluttershy as her only response was to turn away and blush.

"Now let's get testing!" Pinkie cheered. 

~

As I gave them food Pinkie and Fluttershy approach this "taste tasting" in different ways.

Pinkie for her hyperactive and silly demeanor took this seriously, calling out numbers and saying what was needed or subtracted from each pastries. She took her time to chew, making sure she had taken in the maximum flavor for each pastry. 

Fluttershy on the other hand remained silent and just let me feed her, paying more attention to eating then tasting the food. She ate like she was starving, as she seemed to eat without chewing, nearly swallowing them whole. It was very clear she was here for the food and to some extent me. Because as I fed her she placed her dainty hand on my lap and moaned with every pastry I put into her mouth. 

One by one each piece of pastry went down their throat, soon devolving into just eating. As we approached the end of this "taste test" after at least a couple of hours of eating the two had completely given themselves into gluttony as they were stuffing themselves for the sake of stuffing themselves. 

"Oh that was wonderful," groaned Pinkie as she leaned into me, her soft chest and belly pressed on my arm.

Fluttershy was too out of breath to say anything but she followed in Pinkie's actions and also leaded into me, her seat groaning under new weight.

I was now stuck between two soft boulders, unable to move as the two growing foodies drifted into sleep. I sighed and accepted my fate as these girls' new feeder.