Read all about it

I so badly wanted another kiss from Caelestis. The first one just left me wanting more of them, it was such a tease. But also such a magical moment.

I wore another pair of booty shorts and a top with a heart shaped neckline. I looked amazing and I knew it. So much of my legs were showing, it was surely going to be eye-catching.

Nerves finally weren't plaguing me as I went to find Caelestis, I felt confident.

"Why hello," he greeted me.

I smiled and grabbed his arm, "There is something I want to show you. It's not my dick I promise."

He began dragging him through the mansion.

"Disappointing," he mumbled.

I led him through the mansion down to the bottom level and down a hallway. There was a door that led into the building beside it that contained the pack's library. This was for easy access for the Betas and Alphas of the pack. I used that door.

The library wasn't overly grand but it was a wonderful place for me. I learnt so much about history and I could go through all the pack's archives of magazines and newspapers here. It smelt musty and was full of simplistic wooden bookshelves that were utterly overflowing.

I pushed him into a chair and told him, "You have to show your's first that's the rule"

He smiled a little at that comment.

I walked over to a filing cabinet and began rummaging through it purposefully showing off my ass. I stuck it high into the air making sure it was in full view of him. But that wasn't my purpose for looking in the filing cabinet. I flicked through a bunch of dusty old newspapers.

"Well what is it?" he asked.

I pulled out a newspaper from 2023 I plopped it down on the table in front of Caelestis. He looked at it curiously, probably not expecting that from me. On the front page were his parents, Kylian and Valentina. As well as Koneko and beside her a very young looking Natasha Page. Natasha Page was Koneko's adviser to this day she made all the decisions behind what Koneko did. She was incredibly intelligent as well as cunning. Koneko was the figurehead and Natasha was the brain behind it. I imagined that she would have been trying to save Koneko right at that moment. But in the front of the photo was Caelestis and Ephvangeline as young children. The article was about it being the first time the pureblood and werecat children were seen by the public.

"Look it's little you," I smiled at his cute little face. He looked so pissed off much like the grown up version of him now.

"I hate photos of myself," he cringed away from it.

"Well sorry I just thought it was cool that you made the front page," I said, a little dejected.

"It is but I wonder why it matters to the world. I mean they're the ones who don't like me in the first place," he looked at the article curiously.

"Well probably because of Koneko and your father. There are so many news stories from back then about them working together. It was a huge deal. I think it made the fact that you existed more endearing to the world," I smiled at him. It was true the mythical world hated vampires for all the trouble they had caused in the past but that didn't mean that they always would.

"I don't get how. It's about them, not me," he looked at me.

"Either way you made the front page," I said, pulling out another.

This one showed Kylian and Koneko fighting alongside each other against the myth hunters. This was a big deal for two myths that would have opposed each other for so long.