Unwanted Pictures

I was called away from another psychology appointment, to make sure I was coping with what had happened to me. Still I didn't have a negative reaction to it so I spent most of my appointment discussing with the psychologist what was the reason behind Mik betraying the Hirasawa mansion that had sheltered him for over 15 years.

At the end of the session still the best explanation we could come up with was spite.

I found Caelestis afterwards, "Any news from home?"

"Not particularly," he said glumly.

"How are your siblings?"

"Same as usual. Although, it's hard for me to get information from my parents at the moment, so I'm very in the dark."

"I'm sure they're ok. They're purebloods after all."

"Have you heard anything?" He asked hopefully.

"No but we can check with the patrols," I offered.

"Who?" He asked. Surely they had patrols at the Hirasawa mansion. Though maybe Caelestis was very far removed from that side of things.

"The pack patrols their territory to make sure there are no myth hunters or really to see what is going on."

"Have they got anything interesting to say?"

"Let's find out," I led him down the stairs and into one of the living rooms.

I scanned the room for the latest patrol members. The Luna always made me check over the patrol sheets every morning so that I knew. I left Caelestis to himself and walked over.

They stood to attention as they saw me approach, "Varina Elch."

I nodded at them, "Any news about the Hirasawa mansion?"

"None from the mansion itself but a group of myths were reported running through the forest, of note a werecat and a pureblood vampire amongst them," he informed me.

I thanked him for the information then walked back to Caelestis and relayed it to him.

"Might be my father," his eyes lit up a little.

"Probably," I agreed.

"Well my mother is with the others."

"So she's safe I hope that eases your mind," I smiled up at him.

"Being so remote from everyone is a good and bad thing."

"You're safe, that's the most important thing."

"Is it though?"

"Oh yes it is. I didn't bring you here for nothing," I grabbed his hand and led him back up the stairs and to the hallway so we weren't being watched by all the werewolves. There was just something off with him. He seemed like he was in a bad mood or just incredibly worried about something.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine," he dismissed me.

"You don't seem it, come on be honest," I egged him on.

"I am being honest. No need to worry," oh but I did, I hugged him, he sighed, "no need to be so sensitive either."

"I'm not trying to comfort you," I said, half lying. I did somewhat feel that he needed comforting and even if he didn't admit that to himself I would try to make him feel better at least. I rubbed myself against him like a wolf would for scent marking.

"Oh really, somehow I doubt that," He smiled a little and I kissed his neck, he scoffed, "I wonder what your version of comforting is."

"I said I wasn't," I kept kissing his neck, it tasted of pine.