Suggestion

The next day Caelestis seemed a little stressed about what was going on. I assumed he had gotten news from home. I hoped that my revelation was able to help them a little. At least they would know the cause of their problems. Perhaps that would allow them to fix it.

"What happened?" I asked, calling Caelestis out of the hallway and into my room.

"Lorelei got them first but they escaped," he explained, sounding worried. He stood in the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So I was right about them being targeted?... Are they all ok?" I was trying to be gentle.

"I think so and they seem fine," He said quietly.

"Good. I'm sure they will find safety," I reassured him, rubbing his shoulder to comfort him. He just seemed so stressed out. I hope that he knew he could use my pack's lands as a safe space for them, they would be welcome.

"I'm relieved but I know Lorelei will try something again," he seemed to relax a little.

"There are more threats in the house, like Devil and Xavier that she would want to take down while it's open to her," I offered, Devil and Xavier being two powerful warriors that lived at the Hirasawa mansion.

"We can almost assume they're safe for now," He smiled.

I nodded. He sat down on my bed and I joined him, putting an arm around him for comfort. We just sat like this in silence for a while. It was peaceful and almost prayer-like. As if our silence would tell them vampires that we were thinking of them. I enjoyed being beside him like this. We both had our own stresses, his were much stronger than mine but I fully understood the way he felt. I was so glad I could actually help him in a real way too. He seemed like the kind of person I would love to have around the pack for years to come. I don't think I'd ever met someone who could fully sympathise with me and I could do the same for them. The closest was likely Ryan yet he was spared so much of the pressure and he enjoyed fitting into the mould laid out for him. It was always easier for Ryan.

Caelestis sighed and rested his head on the very top of mine. I smiled at him. The coolness of his body had started to fade from my hug as my body heat took over. It was funny how that worked, it almost seemed like he was drinking my heat much like he would drink my blood. Yet still the feeling of his cool body excited me, more and more warmth built up in my body.

"Would now be a great time to use it," I suggested.

"Why would I use it now? What motive could I have?" he whispered and though I couldn't see his face I'm sure he had a smug expression. I could hear it in his voice.

"You said you would in the coming week," I complained, in a joking kind of way.

"Keyword there being 'week', It's no fun if you see it coming," he told me off but still I could hear him smiling but he sat up right again and sure enough, yes he was smiling.

"But don't you want to use them a little, just to reward me," I let go of him and crossed my arms.

"That's an unusual reward," he commented and I shrugged, "I'm curious. Why do you want to be obedient to me?"

"For fun, I want to know what it's like. I want to see if it will actually work on me," I looked into his eyes.

Suddenly, it was like a switch flipped and he became somehow even more beautiful, it was like there was a filter over him in real life. I was pulled towards his alluring appearance. The scent of roses seemed to be heightened making him all the more intoxicating. I wanted to do anything for him to protect that beautiful face.

I tilted my head up at him and he looked at me with eyes so dazzling.

I smiled gaily at him, "What are you doing it?"