Chapter 1

(edited)

Jenna's POV

Ordinary day, odinary life, my moon goddess this is so boring! Why does my 18th birthday have to be a week away?

"Sweetheart! Come down for dinner!" my mother shouts as her voice booms through the house almost making me half deaf.

As her voice cuts off, a wonderful smell of lasagna fills my nose to the brim. Damn, I'm lucky.

"Im coming!" I shout back.

I run as fast as I can downstairs, making sure not to trip. Last time I did, I was sure my brother, Alex, was going to die from laughter. I safely make it down the stairs, to meet my brother's flaring eyes. Hah, take that you pig! I didn't trip! Oh, is he still mad I stole his last piece of cake?

"Stupid sister-" He mutters, all I could hear was that before his quiet babbling become nothing more than simple whispers.

"Alex! That is no way to speak of your sister!"

If my mom didn't make me deaf before, she sure did now.

"Do you want to share your whispers Alex?" my father asked in an angered tone.

"No thank you?" my brother ended it like a question.

A small smirk plastered on my face as I read my brother's thoughts. 'I'm gonna steal all her cookies later.'
I don't know how an omega was born with mind reading abilities, but hey, I'm definitely not complaining!

When I got into bed, all I could think about was my mate. How cute would he be? What would his wolf form look like? My head was clouded with questions till my wolf interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey girl, I absolutely love thinking about our mate, but you really forgot something,"

"Which was?"

"Your brother's plan to steal your cookies?"

"Oh my moon goddess, you're right! Thanks Rosy!"

"No problem girl!"

I cut off our talk, and ran to the kitchen. Just in time, look at him, trying to steal like a low rank thief.

"What do you think your doing?" I growl.

My brother shivers as he turns around to reply, " I was simply- uh- giving this cookie jar to mom?"

I place my hand on my hip.

"Is that so, dear brother?"

Alex thought, "She's gonna kill me!"

"Alright, lies over, give me my cookies back or else I'll tear you apart,"

He took no time to place the cookie jar down and run to his room. Serves that idiot right! How dare he! I'm keeping my cookies in my room now. I walked back upstairs, my cookie jar in hand. As soon as I reached my bedroom, I placed the cookie jar on my side table and jump into bed.

"Is there a way to skip time? I wanna see our mate already! This week is taking too long!"

"Calm down Rosy, I'm as impatient as you are. But really, what do you think he'll look like?"

"I don't know! He'll probably look handsome and be strong and good in bed too~"

"You're rambling again Rosy, plus, you expect too much,"

"He doesn't need to meet my standards,"

"You sure?"

"Positive honey!"

"Well I think he'll be strong, funny, cute-"

"And make you whimper in bed?"

"Hey!"

"I'm part of you. Since you turned 17 I could now speak to you. And read your thoughts~"

"Fine. Maybe I was thinking that,"

"Not 'maybe' you definitely were!"

"Shut up!"

That night, me and my wolf, Rosy, made possibilities about our mate's personality. We talked for 2 hours before my eyes got droopy. And the darkness of sleep reached me, I let it consume me whole.

Next Day

Moon goddess please, make my life like those wattpad stories and time skip me to my brithday. Pretty please? No? Okay.

Ever since that night, I couldn't stop thinking about my mate. What if he was an alpha? Hah, the moon goddess would never pair me up with an alpha, he'd reject me right then and there. And I would have a shattered heart and probably run away and get eaten by rogues. I mentally sighed. I really should stop thinking negatively.

"Girl, get your lazy ass off your bed and shower. My nose is sensitive and doesn't wanna smell you,"

"Rude!"

"I really don't give a shit. Just go shower!"

I cut her off after she finished her sentence. I got a sassy wolf in the morning and a cuddly one in the night.

"I am not sassy in the mornings or cuddly at night, bitch!"

"Just proved my point,"

Rosy pouted and cut me off. Her full name is Rosemarie but I like Rosy better. I got out of my bed and went to go shower, and put on some comfortable clothes.

When I finished dressing up, there was a knock on my door, and that bratty voice appeared.

"Sis! Breafast is ready!"

He barely even finished his sentence before he was back downstairs. I looked at my cookie jar.

"Moon goddess, this brat really wants to get killed! How dare he steal 2 cookies from me!"

"As much as I don't wanna talk, I wanna kill him,"

"Hell nah, he deserves to die by my hands!"

I cut her off, slammed my door open, and ran downstairs faster than I had ever gone before and made it safely.

"Alex!" my voice boomed across the living room, making a petrified man turn to me.

"Yes?"

"Where do you want your grave?"

"To not exist yet?"

"I will snap your neck, take your head and serve it as a flesh-eating horse's meal. Now, I'll give you five seconds!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"What is all this racket?" my father yawned.

"Oh nothing dad! The television is just too loud, right Alex?" I gave him a death stare, while trying to give my father the most innocent smile.

"Yes!" Alex said, quivering.

"Jenna, dont threaten your brother, he just wanted your food," my father reasoned.

"Fine. But if you dare," I gave Alex a creepy smile. "I will not be happy."

I heard a small 'thank you father' from Alex.

And with that I ran back upstairs and slammed my door.

"Why wasn't there any violence?"

"Look miss kill-happy I got interrupted by my father,"

"Eh, there better be more violence next time!"

"Fine,"

A/N:
First story! How did I do? I really didn't know how to start it off, but I have a giant plan for this! I hope ya'll can wait for the next chapter. I  understand if you leave though, this is boring. :(