Chapter 10

Jenna's POV:

I met her eyes and my hands didn't stop fidgeting. I saw a faint smile placed on her lips, making her look creepy in the moonlight.

She mouthed, "I'll break you." Before sprinting off.

I am not sure how I was able to tell that. I just felt it in my heart.

Felt it in my heart....

Somethings wrong here. It's at the tip of my tongue but I just cant figure it out! This is going to bother me all night.

Aloy's POV:

Morning

I continued my daily routine as normal, until it was evening.

"Same time, same place?"

I grasped the silver knife in my pocket. If she's still the same, this'll be useful.

I'll make this as bloody as possible.

"You aren't coming with me again?" Jenna asked. "What's up with you?"

"The scenery here gets better at this time," I lied.

"Oh well, just notify me when you get back ok?"

Jenna left and after a few minutes, I heard a familiar thump.

Emma's POV:

My sweet Kate, oh she looks as stupid as ever. I wonder how she's been since yesterday, eager maybe?

"My lovely bitch, how are you?" I asked.

"Better than your life."

I took out my sword, "Bloody?"

She took out her signature knife, "Bloody."

A Few Minutes Later

Third Person POV:

The ground was stained in both Aloy's and Emma's blood. Both of them had psychotic looks on their faces, the blood on their features not helping. Maybe these two loved the thrill of the battle, the thrill of only having one come out as victorious?

"There are less stabs on your chest," Aloy commented.

"I think your pretty little face could use more slashes," Emma said.

I don't think I need to describe much. These two wanted as much blood as possible. On the grass floor, trees, faces, anything really!

There was a lot of bloodshed before Emma got pushed on a ground and a knife stabbed lightly into her heart. He didn't intend to kill her.

"How's it feel heartbreaker?" Aloy asked.

"Cold." A slight look of shock was placed on Emma's face, "Behind. Man."

Those were the last words Aloy heard before he was injected with something and fell to the ground. Emma was quickly injected too.

There was only one detail she could remember, electric blue eyes. Ring a bell?

Jenna's POV:

It's been hours, where is he? He couldn't have stayed that long! I'm going after him.

I went to the place I last saw Aloy and found a note.

It read,

Dear Jenna,

Yes, I kidnapped Aloy and that other person she was fighting. I also do not care for your other questions, and of course I know who you are. Although, I'm not the person Aloy told you about. I have my own questions and I need answers. Find me, you remember the location.