Chapter 14~

Jenna's POV:

After a few days, I decided I wasn't needed for training anymore. Alex carried the responsibilities easily and didn't need help with training.

Within those few days, Blood Moon Pack became the 6th strongest pack. Crazy right? I didn't know an omega like my brother had such potential.

"Big brother~" I sang.

"What is it sis?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow."

His smile turned upside down, "Why?"

"Well, the original reason I was needed was because of training. And even without my help you became almost in the top five strongest packs!"

"It's all because you came here sis!"

I smiled, "I love you. I'll visit regularly. Okay?"

He chuckled, "Of course."

With that I left.

.

.

.

.

And came straight back in.

I stared at him intensely and he finally got the hint, "Love you too."

And I actually left.

Of course, Aloy and I had already finished packing.

I walked into Aloy's room to find 3 suitcases.

"Aloy?"

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Why are there 3?" I asked, pointing to the suitcases.

"Because this bitch is coming along," came a voice.

I turned around to see Emma standing in the door way, her hands placed on her hips, "What? You thought I was going to stay here?"

"Anyway," Aloy said. "The car is ready. Come on!"

We were all teleported outside by Aloy.

"Are you excited to see your younger sister Qiqi?" Emma asked.

"Of course! She's 17, already met her wolf and I wasn't there for it."

The car ride was the furthest from quiet. With me singing along to 'Bad Romance' by Halestorm and Aloy and Emma catching up, then joining me.

When we got there, outside was Asher, Cloud, Qiqi, Ryder and Brielle.

"We missed you!" Brielle shouted, pulling me into a hug.

"Big sister!" Qiqi shouted running into her arms before noticing Em, "Who's she?"

"She's a great friend of mine who wanted to stay here."

Aloy looked at Asher for approval and Asher nodded.

"Hmph," Cloud said, "Am I not your best friend anymore?"

"We're all best friends. No need to get jealous Clo," Aloy replied.

"Come inside all of you," Ryder stated. It's cold outside."

As we went inside, Aloy kept whispering something to everyone but me.

"Jen, can you put our bags upstairs?" Emma asked.

"Why me? Can't Aloy teleport them upstairs?"

"I don't know. Al said he was tired." she replied.

I just shrugged and carried up the bags.

Aloy's POV:

"So," Emma asked while she fell on a chair, "Jenna's birthday is tomorrow?"

"By the looks of it, she completely forgot. How do you know?" Brielle asked me.

"Bri, you know I've been her friend long enough to both of us to know each other's birthdays." I answered.

"Right. I suppose you have this all planned out?" Asher asked.

"Of course, I just need help."

Jenna's POV:

I walked downstairs and saw Aloy and Emma whispering to each other while everyone else was gone.

"Al, Em. Where's everyone?"

"They were busy, especially with planning our feast for coming back so early." Aloy replied.

"We get a feast?" Emma asked.

"Duh. We're special."

I walked up to my room before I could hear Emma's rant about being more special than all of us. They really like to cause play-arguments.

I closed my door behind me and thoughts about my family kept coming back.

That was the last I saw of my parents when I ran away. My stupid self couldn't even think of leaving a note.

Dying in a rogue attack.

I can't let myself focus on this. It'll just hurt me more.

Plus, I can't help the feeling something special will happen tomorrow.

I changed into my sleep-attire and covered myself with the sheets.

But what?

—————————————————

I need to clarify. Am I blind? Or did this horrible story actually get 200+ reads? Yeah I'm blind. But if I'm not...

Thank you.

(why the fuck am I smiling like an idiot. edited)