Chapter 3

(Edited) Someone please give me motivation  :<

"That must be a joke right?"

"Rose, please say it's a joke!"

Suddenly, Jenna heard quiet giggles.

"You bitch!"

"I am one, litteraly."

"Look, I wanted to see how you'd react."

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you anymore!"

"Oh come on, Jen!"

Jenna cut off the link with a pout. How dare she do that!?

Jenna's eye-lids got droopy, so she decided to stay where she was and take a quick nap.

The next afternoon, Jenna woke up due to hearing a woman's thoughts.

"God, if I dont find that stupid omega, the alpha would be extremely mad at me. But, the alphas son would like it. Maybe I'll get a higher chance with him if I kill Jenna and say it happened by rouges?" the woman thought, "It isn't my fault she exists. Although I'd have to make the body look a day old."

A shiver traveled down Jenna's spine. It was expected of the alpha to try to find her, but what was unexpected was that her searcher planned to kill her. She had to escape quickly, her thoughts weren't that faint.

Jenna shifted, waking up her wolf from her slumber.

"Can I get more rest?"

"No time, my searcher plans to kill me!"

"What?!"

Jenna decided to tell Rose on the run.

"So some hopeless bitch, plans to kill us?"

"Mhm."

"As much as I want to claw her throat out, I don't want to put our lives at risk."

"Ooh. Big words coming from you!"

"Say that again and I'll kill you and find another person to hold my soul!"

"Heh, fine. But I'll find the right time to tease you about it later!"

Rose grunted, then cut off their conversation.

After a while, Jenna could no longer hear the woman's thoughts, which meant she ran far.

There was a cave nearby, which went deep, maybe she could rest there? Well, what other choice does she have?

She walked down the cave, trying not to slip and hoping no rouges were there. She managed to get down safely, till she heard a growl.

Great, she thought, just great!

Two silver wolves covered in dirt were surrounding her.

"What do you idiots want?" Rose barked.

"Get out or face the consequences you dirty omega!" the first wolf growled in a raspy voice.

The second wolf, who sounded like a she-wolf laughed, "How would you, an omega, possibly be a rogue? You're nothing but a weak, pathetic wolf. Even a gust of wind could hurt you! I bet-"

Rose interrupted her long, rude talk with a slash across the face.

"You'll pay for that mutt!"

Both of the she-wolves were tackling each other. The other wolf tried stepping in but Rose happily ripped his tail off.